This Is The End

I quickly let go of him as he looked down at me confused. "Wait right here." I spoke out as he nodded his head lightly.

I quickly ran into my room making sure to pull down my dress lightly along the way. Making sure that it wouldn't rise up too much.

I violently opened the door and searched for the doctors letter on my bed. "Come on... where is it!?" I whispered impatiently as I ripped my blanket off my bed still not able to find it. I smiled when I finally found it laying peacefully on the ground unbothered. I grinned and bent down to pick it up.

Dawn had this whole plan of taking Henry to a fancy restaurant, but looks like were skipping that step.

I quickly ran back to where Henry was still standing looking at me as if I've lost my mind. As I finally reached him I took out my hand and gave the paper to him. "Happy Birthday!" I smiled as he looked down at me with a toothy smile. "You remembered..."

"Of course I did! Now look at the note." I demanded almost harshly as he still held that smile on his face. "To be honest I thought you forgot. I've been in a bad mood just because of..." he immediately stopped himself as his eyes popped open looking at the letter. I bit my upper lip as I watched his gleeful reaction. "Char are you for real?" He exclaimed excitedly as I nodded my head.

"Like for real- for real?" He exclaimed yet again. I giggled nodding my head as he reminded me of his 5 year old younger self. "Well this is amazing news!- it's awesome!- I mean, sure whatever." He shrugged as I rolled my eyes chuckling. I slowly went on my tip toes and leaned in to kiss him passionately. With no hesitation he quickly responded and kissed back making me smile along the way. I slowly raised my arms up and wrapped them around his neck and slowly pulled back. "Henry.. lets take this somewhere else shall we?" I smirked wickedly. As he bit his bottom lip and smiled.

We followed each other to his bedroom our lips still intact with each other. I gently laid him down on the bed, threw his crutches on the floor and started kissing his neck sweetly. "Char this feels good." He moaned out as I smiled. "I bet I could make you feel even better then." I smirked as I unzipped my dress and threw it somewhere around the room.

I seductively started to unbutton his flannel shirt and as I finished I threw it in the void. "Char turn around." He demanded sweetly as I gladly did so. He sat up and started to unclasp my bra making it fall slowly on my knees. I felt Henry's warm breath coming towards me as he kissed the side of my neck. I bit my bottom lip as I started to get heated. Almost the same way I felt at the hospital but this time the feeling is more stronger. I turned my head around and connected my lips to his once again making him sink further into the bed. I grinned as I started to massage his groin area.

Henry started to groan making my smile grow even wider. "Stop teasing me Charlotte." He commanded as I lightly chuckled. I parted myself away from him and started to unbuckle his belt. As I finished a threw it alongside with the other clothes and started to slowly take his pants off leaving him with only his boxers on. "Wait Char- Wait." He stopped me. I looked up at him confused as he breathed in heavily.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked sweetly. "I'm positive." I replied back almost immediately as I smiled at him.

"I-" Henry immediately paused as a knock came from the front door. Henry and I groaned annoyed and decided to ignore it. We waited for the knocking to stop before we continued on. But it didn't take long for it to come back again.

After what seemed like 5 hours I finally started to lose my patience with the annoying repetitive sound. "I'll just go answer it and tell that person to get the heck outta here." I scoffed as I jumped out of bed. "Okay. But hurry up. We have to finish what we've started." Henry grinned as I rolled my eyes and bent down to grab his red flannel shirt. The person knocked again but this time more harshly. I only put on the first sleeve and the shirt was already to big for me. I ignored it and put the top on correctly.

I rolled my eyes as the knocking came back. "Alright! Alright! I'm coming!" I yelled as I started to head towards the door. I squinted my nose embarrassed as I looked back at our kitchen still a huge mess.

Really not the best time for someone to come knocking on our door.

I shrugged off my thoughts and slowly started to open the door. My eyes widen when I was quickly greeted with blonde hair and green eyes. "Hey... Charlotte." The boy spoke slowly. I gasped. My eyes were filled with fear as all I did was look at him. I couldn't believe my eyes- no. I couldn't believe my ears!

"B-BRAYDEN!?"

——————————The End——————————––

A/N

And that's it! I really hope you enjoyed this story and shoutout to everyone who's been commenting and voting. I really appreciated all the positive feedbacks. Especially my mains raquelshenique ,Rssw40 and ushalakshmik Make sure to go check out their books! Including my new Chenry book "17 Again.". Oh and I have 2 questions for you.

1. What's your favourite Chapter?

2. Sequel?

Any-Ray...

Word count: 982 words

-and I oop