Surprise!

"I lov- like you a lot."

Henry's words lingered in my mind like a song that got stuck in your head. Was he seriously about to say that he loved me? I mean... it is a bit too soon, considering we just started dating... he must've just been caught up in the moment... yeah, that's it.

A couple of days went by and I could say they have been okay... Henry is still on his "Jealous" side and Brayden and I are still barely agreeing with each other for the project, even though we only have 4 days left.

I guess the only up side is that Bianca and I have been doing great. She's actually a pretty cool person and super funny. She reminded me of one of my fellow classmates back in Canada.

"Charlotte. We've been hanging out a lot and stuff but you still haven't told me who the "guy you're in a relationship is." your girl hereis hella curious." Bianca scoffed as we walked down the stairs.

"You seriously want to know?" I asked as I went down the last step.

"Yeah!" She yelled excitedly like a 5 year old girl who's parents agreed to buy them ice cream.

"Oh here he is now." I smiled as Jasper and Henry were making there way towards us. "Hey Jasp. Hey H-

"Henry!?" Bianca yelled excitedly as she dropped her books and papers and ran up to Henry hugging him. Henry just stayed there. Standing like a stiff brick as he looked down at her confusingly. He awkwardly hugged back as I started making my way up to them.

"So... I'm guessing you two know each other?" I asked chuckling nervously as Henry finally pushed her off of him gently.

"Yeah but it's not what it looks like we-

"Henry and I are dating!" Bianca yelled excitedly as she wrapped an arm around his.

"WHAT!?"

——————————————————————————

A/N

Sorry for short chapter... it'll be longer next time 😉. But Oof. Is Bianca telling the truth or is she lying? Anyways...

345 words

                                                                   -and I oop