A Night Alone

"Mmm, Babe stop I gotta continue." She moaned in between kisses.

"Can't you continue later? You still have a couple days left right?" I tried to reason as I nibbled on her ear.

"By a couple of days you mean 1 right? Henry I gotta go meet Brayden later- so I'll appreciate if you don't leave hickeys on my neck." She complained as she pushed my face away from her.

aAs She said those words I instantly rolled my eyes and groaned. "Why are you meeting up with THAT later?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes and continued typing in her pairbook. "We have a project remember?"

"Yeah I know that. But why aren't you doing it here like last time?"

"Cause last time you almost KILLED him with a VASE." She pointed as if it weren't normal. Which in my case... is.

I chuckled as I remembered the moment. I was so darn close yet so far... "Yeah... I think it's best if you don't stay here with him." I agreed getting up walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey I-

Charlotte stopped as she got interrupted by her phone. She grabbed it up and took a quick glance at it. She smiled and answered.

"Yo Charlie- bro!" She joked as I chuckled. I really wish I had that type of sister/brother relationship.

"No... I haven't seen your new post why?"... "I don't follow Rachel on Twitflash I don't even know her!" ... "Okay now what in the world is that suppose to mean?"... "You know just because you told me not to I'm gonna check it out- yes I will and you can't convince me otherwise." Charlotte smiled mid way in the conversation "Love you too." She said kinda mockingly before hanging up.

"What was that all about?" I asked curiously as I sat back down next to her.

"Charlie kept asking me if I've seen some posts of him and this girl called "Rachel" Twitflash. He doesn't want me to check it out but ima do it anyways." She smiled as she typed stuff on her phone.

A few seconds passed, before she instantly gasped and kicked the living daylight out of our couch pillows.

" Ah Ha! I knew they were more than just "workout buddies!"." She yelled as she showed me a picture of her brother and some other lady kissing in what looks like a park. 

"Well good for him-

"Why would he hide something so huge from me! We told each other literally everything!" She complained as she paced around the room.

"Well I'm sure he has a good explanation for this-

"You know what after I'm meeting up with Brayden I'm gonna go see him." She scoffed as she put her pairbook in her bag and got up.

"Charlotte...? Charlotte!?" I yelled to grab her attention .

"What?  Yes? Can I help you?" She asked fast turning around finally paying attention to me.

"At what time do you have to meet Brayden?"

"At 7 why?"

I looked down to pick up my phone from the small table in front of us and checked the time. "Cause... it's 5:30 PM right now. And wait. Why are you going to that jerks place so late?" I asked tensing up.

"Okay. First of all. I'm not going to his "dorm room". And second of all. He said he had a better work place. Since today is technically the deadline." She shrugged dropping her bag on the floor gently.

"Okay... Fine." I paused and smirked. I pat down on the couch so she could sit next to me. She got the message and relaxed her head on my shoulder.

"So... as you know we've been dating for a week now." I pointed out as she nodded her head slowly. "But we've never gone on a "official" date." I continued as she repeated her actions.

"I was planning maybe this Saturday we could go somewhere? I sorta already planned everything out so you don't have to worry about anything." I smiled looking down at her.

"Thanks Henry. That'll be nice." She smile as she kissed my cheek. I repeated her actions and did the same, but this time... lower. I continued until she became a moaning mess. She got on top of me as I continued kissing her passionately.

I caressed her cheek as I started leaving sweet kisses on her neck. I continued but this time I was reaching for her clavicle. I tucked on her jacket wanting her to remove it and she obeyed. She gripped my hair as I sneaked my hands up behind her back wanting to remove her bra. Before I could Charlotte quickly removed my hands from her and got off of me panting.

A few seconds pasted before Charlotte shook her head and opened her now swollen lips. "Well that was... something." She chuckled nervously as I did the same. "I'm sorry- I'm sorry I-

"No it's cool. We were taking things a bit too fast I understand." I chuckled as I scratched the back of my head nervously. Another few seconds of silence lasted before I looked down at my wrists and pretended to check the time. "Oh would you look at that? I guess it's time for me to Uhh... to do my homework!" I yelled as I quickly got up and headed for my room. I automatically grabbed a towel and ran straight towards the bathroom.

I'm not gonna lie when I say I didn't get turned on by that whole... fiasco. But if my girl wanna Wait. We can wait.

                                               •••

"Hey Henry. I'm still sorry about earlier. I know how important sex is in a relationship but I-

"No Charlotte. Stop apologizing. It's cool." I shrugged as I ran into the kitchen and bit into an apple.

"Thanks Henry." She smiled. "But umm.. its 6: 25 so I think I'm gonna head out." She said as she pointed behind her with her thumb. I nodded as she bent down to grab her bag.

Don't look down Henry, don't look down. You just got out of the shower DON'T LOOK-

"Okay see ya!" She waved... And like that, she left.

Oh lord Jesus I'm in trouble.

——————————————————————————

A/N

Short Chapt.... sorry 🤷‍♀️. But ooo. What's going on with Charlie? And how do you think Henry's and Charlotte's date will go? Anyways...

1063 words

                                                                   -and I oop