Down in the ManCave

raquelshenique I don't know if you're reading this but if you are just know that we miss you and love you a lot! ❤️ 😔
—————————————————————————

I've been working at Junk N' Stuff for a couple days now and stuff makes no sense around here. There's so much stuff I didn't know existed and it's actually pretty cool.

Ray and Henry were out fighting Dr. Minyak or what not while Schwoz was on the 'Man Couch' doing absolutely NOTHING. While I on the other hand was checking some files on bad guys 'Captain Man' and 'Kid Danger' has caught and fought these past few years and its kinda impressive.

I tossed some papers a side when I came across a picture. I picked it up and smiled. It was a picture of Kid Danger but he looked wayy younger. I'll admit. It was kinda cute.

"You like what you see there?" A voice said behind me causing me to jump in fright. I turned around quickly and was met eye to eye with my foreign co worker.

"Jeez dude. You scared the pickles out of me." I say adjusting myself on the monitor chair.

"Sorry." He smirked and not the innocent kind of smirk. That mysterious type of smirk that you'd be suspicious of.

"Can I help you Schwoz?" I say turning the chair so it can make a 180*.

"Yeah umm... are you and Henry like... dating?" He asked playing with his fingers. I looked at him weirdly before answering.

"No. Henry and I are just friends." I answered politely before smiling.

"You suree?" He asked stretching his words. Okay this is getting annoying.

"Yes I'm sure." I paused " And anyways, I might be interested in someone else." I say uncertain of my words. Wait. What am I saying?

"I mean yeah. I'm interested in someone else." I say with more confidence. Now that's what I like to hear.

"Okay! Okay." He says putting his hands up in surrender as he walked back to the 'Man Couch'.

"You know Ray would be mad if he knew you did absolutely nothing right?" I say matter of factly. It seems as just Schwoz's appearance makes Ray frustrated. And it's kinda funny sometimes not gonna lie.

"Well Ray's not gonna find out so I don't have to be worried of anything." He says putting a pair of sun glasses. Don't ask me where it came from cause I have no idea.

But as if on cue Ray and Henry comes down the tubes smiling.

"Ray's not gonna find out about what?" Henry or Kid Danger asked.

Schwoz instantly got up and threw the pair of sunglasses on the other side of the man cave. "That umm... Charlotte was rambling about her boy problems."

Oh no he didn't.

"Excuse me?" I say semi offended. "He's the one who brought the subject up in the first place!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah! Well you were the one stalking He-"

After that we just started yelling over each other I couldn't even understand the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"Okay now everybody SHUT UP!" Captain Man yelled as he fired a bunch of loud lasers everywhere. "Now I've been listening to you guys fighting over here for the past 10 seconds and I'm sick of it!"

"Sorry." Schwoz and I mumbled.

"Now apologize to each other and hug it out." He says crossing his arms.

I looked back at him as he did he same. I gave him a weird look before shaking my head.

"Nah I'm good." "I'll pass." We say simultaneously. 

An awkward silence surrounded the area which was kinda weird since were always talking or making noise.

But okay... it's now or never. "Hey Ray is it cool if I leave a little early?" I ask timidly.

He plopped a gum ball in his mouth and chewed it. "When?" 

"Like... right now?"

"Wait why do you wanna leave now?" Henry asked as he copied Ray's actions.

"Well... Remember I have to go on that date with Brayden?" I smiled. But as soon as I said that sentence Henry's face went from happy to disgust/annoyance real quick.

What's his beef with me going on a date with Brayden?

"I thought you said you guys were just going to hangout." He asked as he blew and popped his gum causing him to transform back to his normal self.

"Well yeah. But it feels weird and it's to long to say I'm just going to a 'hangout' you know what I mean?"

"I honestly don't see a problem with it." He shrugged as he placed his tube of gum back in his pocket.

"Well... Okay that's your opinion... so I'm not judging. Agree to disagree." I smiled as he rolled his eyes.

Okay seriously what's his beef?

I looked back at Ray and I didn't even noticed him and Schwoz were starring at us like an action movie eating some popcorn. When did they even get the time to get the- oh yeah the auto snack.

"So Ray can I?" I ask completely ignoring Henry.

"Yeah go ahead to your little 'date'" he smirked. I thanked him and grabbed my purse before heading to the elevator.

I have so much to do to get ready holy crab.

I looked back at the gang before entering the elevator. I payed more attention to Henry and realized he had a giant bowl of ice cream and a giant spoon.

I wonder what that's all about?

——————————————————————————

A/N

Henry ain't taking the news to well. Things ain't looking to good for the both of them either. Oof... What do you think will happen next? 🤔