Sorry's

"Dawn come on pick up, pick up." I pleaded as I looked down at my phone screen. A couple seconds went by just to go straight to-

FunBean😘🤪😂 Unavailable...

Seriously Dawn!? The one time I seriously need to talk to you!? I sighed looking down at my phone. I'm not giving up yet. I pressed he call button again and waited a few seconds. It rang a few more times before she picked up. I literally shrieked at my phone before putting it close to my ear.

"Sup, puta."

"Dawn! I got a major emergency!" I yelled with no hesitation. "So I've been dating Henry for awhile now and things were going great before this big ol nasty dude came and kissed me! And it doesn't stop there. The dude who kissed me kinda, sorta had a tough past with Henry so they sorta hate each other? And now I'm freaking out and don't know what to do. All I know is that I'm not going to tell him ANY of this." I took a deep breath and continued. "Now. I'm in an Uber trying to get you to help me."

A couple second passed by but there was still no answer.

"Hello? Dawn? Can you hear me?" I whispered/yelled at my phone not to get the Uber driver distracted. Who am I kidding? He must've been listening to my whole ramble.

"Uhh.. Yeah yeah I heard what you said." She replied distractingly.

"Okay so what am I gonna do?" I whined as I waited for her answer. Dawn is like the "love expert" even though she's only been in 1 serious relationship she can sometimes give the most useful advise.

"I don't know. I sorta zoned out at the part where you said you and HENRY were dating."

"Dawn seriously? It's really not the time." I sighed out annoyed. "And really? I flipping gave out a whole speech."

"Yeah... maybe that's why I didn't pay attention." She scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Long story short. A boy kissed me when I'm already in a relationship with a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GUY."

"Well that's a big oopsies." I heard her chuckle on the other line of the phone.

"Dawn stop this is serious!"

"Well I don't really know what you can do other than to tell him-

"Hell no. That's the last thing I would ever do."

"Charlotte it's the only way." She explained as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah as if."

I heard her blow out her nose before speaking up again. "Okay this might be even worse but. If you're to shy to tell him in person why not call him? Or at least text him letting him know."

"Dawn did you hear me correctly? I'm not telling him and that's final." I scoffed as I saw the university sign close by.

"Dawn I'll talk to you later. I have to go."

"Okay Char see you later. Click."

"Click." I then hung up and shut off my phone.

                                           •••

I opened the door quietly trying to make the least possible sound ever. It was past 9 so I don't know if Henry is sleeping or not. I walked in only to be greeted with a rose on the couch. It had a small note tied around to it. I unhooked it from the rose carefully read it.

'I'm sorry if it felt like I pressured you 💕' It said.

I smile as I turned the paper around to see if there was something else on it. And... my theory was right.

'I'm sorry I wasn't good enough 💗'

I looked at the note in shock. He couldn't possibly know? Right? I'm just being paranoid. I quickly brushed it off and walked towards his bedroom door.

I gently knocked on it but there were no answer. I slightly opened the door to be met with a sleeping Henry covered in a huge pile of what seemed like old baby pictures of us. I smiled at the sight and walked over to him and kissed his forehead gently.

He stirred but his lips slowly formed a smile as he continued sleeping.

"I'm sorry too Henry."

———————————————————————————

A/N

Dang I don't know what's up with me and the short chapters. But umm... do you think Henry knows? and where did he even get those baby pictures? Any-Ray...

726 words

                                                                    -and I oop