A Twist In The Plan

"Okay Char. What do you want me to do first?" Henry asked looking at me slightly annoyed. 

I paused for awhile as I reached over for my bag and grabbed out a bottle of Labreeze. "I want you to spray my eyes with this." I explained as I gave him the spray bottle.

"Wait what? I'm not gonna spray your eyes with Labreeze that's a bad idea!" He complained as he shoved me back the bottle.

"Henry! It'll irritate my eyes and make them water causing it to make it seem as if I've been crying."

"Yeah but it's also filled with toxins that could possibly kill you!"

"That's not true." I scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

A couple seconds passed with us exchanging looks before he finally gave in. "Fine, I'll do it, give me the bottle." My facial expression changed as I gave him back the bottle and he slowly started to examine it. "You sure it's a good idea Char?"

"Yeah! I use to do it all the time as a Kid." I explained matter of factly as I could tell by what I just told him he relaxed a bit.

"Okay... here it goes..." he says slowly as he leaned in to spray my eyes carefully. I flinched as my eyes started to slightly get irritated.

"That's it. There's that same old childhood burn." I say sarcastically as Henry looked at me with regret. "Hey. Don't be worried I'm fine." I lied as Henry's face formed a small comforting smile.

"Okay... so you'll do what you have to do and I'll wait out here?" He asked sweetly as I nodded my head my eyes still hurting. "Alright. Be careful out there!" He yelled as I started to make my way to Brayden's dorm room.

"Will do Henry! Will do!" I yelled back as I turned around and gave him a thumbs up. As I was approaching Brayden's dorm, I started preparing myself.

"Okay Charlotte. Just... Cry. Easy right? You've done that a lot before." I sighed as I saw the sign for 400 - 450. I heard his room number was 413 so it couldn't be that far.

As I started making my way to his room I started hearing some yelling. I walked closer and I finally found the room number 413. I stopped dead in my tracks as I heard Brayden's voice from the other side.

"Yeah Dad. I have them. Yes the diapers! Why do you even want them anyways? Okay, yeah yeah non of my business your right." I heard him scoff from the other side of the door. "No! What? I'm not getting myself distracted... Wait, you saw my post-

I'm sorry did he say Diapers?

"I didn't know you had Twitflash!? Dad... she's just a girl from school that I may or may not like okay?" I heard him whine. "Urgh Yeah Yeah Whatever. Yes I'll make sure to get more this after noon, but Bianca said she didn't want to come-

I'm sorry Bianca!? My Bianca!?

"Dad I told you already I don't want to be part of your business!" I heard a female voice yell this time. And it did sound like Bianca. "Brayden, Dad wants to talk to you again."

Im sorry dad?

"K pass me the phone." I heard him yell. "Mhmm. Okay. Bye."

As he finished his conversation with his so called "dad" I quickly turned my head quickly in shock. Brayden is the one who's been stealing all the Diapers and Bianca is Brayden's SISTER!? This doesn't add up. I have to tell Henry.

I was preparing to walk away when the door behind me opened. I was about to run away when I heard a voice call my name. "Charlotte?" I turned around slowly to be met up with a green eyed psycho.

"Hey... Brayden." I answered slowly as he looked at me confused.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were mad at me for what happened earlier today with me kissing you-"

I didn't know what I was thinking. I quickly ran up to him and hugged him. He was stiff for a moment before he relaxed and awkwardly hugged me back. As we let go he looked at me confused. "Okay... what was that for? And why are your eyes red?"

For a guy who just kissed a girl who's already in a relationship. He sure is comfortable. I looked at him slightly scared but I tried my best to hide it. I don't want him to know that I've figured it out!

"Well umm... I wanted to tell you that-

"Charlotte." He interrupted.

"Yeah?"

"I know you heard my conversation." He smirked as I looked at him confused.

"Huh?" I said playing dumb.

"I said... I know you heard my conversation with my dad over the phone." He repeated as I shrugged my shoulders still pretending to not know anything.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Come in." He smiled weirdly as I hesitated.

"I really don't want to- I mean, I really don't think it'll be a good idea if I enter. I don't want to intrude your Umm... "roommate."

"Ahh don't worry about it, just enter." He said in a higher pitched voice as he pushed me in. I was ready to yell as he grabbed his hand and covered my mouth roughly.

I bit his hand before he looked down at me and smirked. "You think a little bite will hurt me Char? Think again." He continued smirking as he reached in and licked my neck slowly. At this point I don't think it was the Labreeze talking when I say tears was starting to fall down my face. He quickly reached in beside me and grabbed what seemed like some duct tape. He abruptly ripped off a piece and glued it to my face.

I tried my best to yell but it just came out muffled. I didn't even get the time to look at my surroundings but when I did I was shocked. Their was a huge pile of diapers. And when I mean huge. They were HUGE. I was trying my best to get free but it seemed like no use. Brayden was too strong.

I continued yelling until Brayden threw me on his bed with my hands still tied together. "Looks like "Henry" can't save you know." He chuckled as I looked at him in fright.

"Brayden what are you- oh my god!" Bianca yelled as she came in the room. "What are you doing to Charlotte!?" She continued as she looked at me and back at him shocked.

Brayden leaned in and whispered something in her ear for her to look back at me in shame. "I'm sorry Charlotte. I really like you, but what you know is very dangerous information." Bianca said to me sweetly. Almost as if she wishes she could help me.

She reached out her wrists and on it, held her silver bracelet she always use to wear. She aimed her arm at me and pressed on a button of her bracelet and a beam came out. It instantly hit me causing everything to turn black...
——————————————————————————

A/N

Well dang that escalated quickly huh!? I wonder if Henry will notice something went wrong and he'll be able to find Charlotte. 😬 Any-Ray...

1240 words

                                                                      -and I oop