Telling The Danger

"Bray. I was wondering if you'd want to start today at your place?" I asked as I closed the car door.

"Umm... is it okay if we work at your place? My dorm isn't exactly the cleanest right now." He answered as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

Seriously? To be honest it's a really tough choice. Either I say yes and Henry will rip the ears off of Brayden's head or I smell boy sweat for the next hour... Boy sweat it is!

"Actually it's cool if it's dirty I d-

"No like seriously Char. I'm even embarrassed let's just go to your dorm room it'll be fine. He smiled as we walked back to campus.

I made a high pitched groan sound and accepted. I guess Brayden's ears getting ripped off it is!

I looked down at my phone to check the time and it was 4:10 PM. Okay, Henry won't come back from work in the next 50 minutes so I'm good. For now...

•••

"Seriously Char? President of the United States?"

"Yeah! I mean I have the brains for it. Which clearly, you lack." I sassed as I flipped my hair sarcastically.

"Well that was cold. But I think it'll be better if I was a business man and you'd be a stay at home mom with our 11 children."

"ELEVEN!?" I screamed as I got up front the couch looking at him as if he were crazy.

"Yeah is that ba-

"Are you crazy!? I'm not having no more than 2." I scoffed as I crossed my arms.

"Oh come on. I'm a single child and it's been very lonely growing up. It'll be good for the children to have tons of siblings."

"Yeah but you expect me to be pregnant 11 times!? And give birth 11 times!?" I yelled as he rolled his eyes and continued writing stuff on paper. "I'm sorry Brayden but I don't work with stereotypes. In my family the mom worked equally hard as the father and sometimes even more than them. And that's final."

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry." He apologized as he raised his arms up in defence.

"You better." I mumbled but not loud enough for him to hear me. I sat back down on the couch beside him grabbing my pair book.

"Okay so what if we compromise. 6 children and 3 dogs."

"YOU ALSO WANT MORE DOGS!?" I yelled looking back at him.

"Yeah. Why not." He shrugged.

"Urgh this is never going to work." I sighed face palming my forehead. " 2 kids and 1 dog."

"3 dogs."

"1."

"3."

"1."

"3."

"3."

"1."

"Okay. We'll have 1 dog then." I grinned as I typed in my pair book.