The Good Ol' Times

A/N
This is just a build up chapter with a bunch of flashbacks. It's not very important but hey 🤷‍♀️ I ain't stopping you.
————————————————————————

I woke up to feel something heavy on my chest. I looked down and realized it was Charlotte sleeping on me once again. I smirked as I thought about what happened last night. We barely even payed attention to the movie as all we did was talk about old times.

*Flashback of 8 hours ago*

I opened my bedroom door as Charlotte was still in the same position as she was a couple minutes ago. She smiled as I walked out.

"Okay... So, right here I got some make Charlotte feel better gummy bears and an all you can snuggle on Henry!" I smirked as I threw the candy at Charlotte.

"Oh, can't forget about the blanket. Be right back." I grinned as I quickly ran back to the room and grabbed a blanket, just to be safe I'll grab a pillow as well.

"Okay I think I got everything." I panted as I threw myself on the couch.

"Ya think? Just kidding this is more then enough Henry, thanks." She smiled as she quickly ripped opened the bag of bears. I quietly looked back down at the gummies and back at Charlotte.

"Charbear." I smiled to myself.

"Hmm?"

"Charbear. As in Charlotte and gummybears except you wouldn't tell I'm actually talking about a gummy." I chuckled nervously as she passed me a side of the blanket.

"It's cute and way better then Charpoo." She giggled as she rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Well I'm glad you like it."

*End of flashback*

I stretched my arms while yawning. I still can't believe we fell asleep on the couch. But hey, I'm not complaining. I got to know more about one of my favourite girls in this world. Besides my mom... and sister I guess.

*Flashback to 7 hours ago*

"When I was 11 my brother was dating this weird chick named Samantha that nobody in my family liked." Charlotte was cracking up as we were sitting face to face on the couch.

"And since no one really supported their relationship they threatened to runaway and do their own stuff or whatever." She continued as she placed a gummy bear in my mouth.

"Did they actually do it though?" I asked wanting to hear what happens next.

"Yeah! For like 2 hours. Apparently they couldn't go anywhere further then Samantha's tree house!" She laughed as I started cracking up too.

"Wait, so they were just hiding in her tree house the whole time?" I asked holding the pillow tightly in my arms. Oh look at that. I guess it really was helpful.

"Mhmm! And I sometimes still tease him about it. He gets so mad." She chuckled as our laughter started to cool down.

"Wait so Charlie is 5 years older then you right?" I asked as she nodded. "So if you were eleven then... he was 16!?"

"Yup!" She replied as she started chuckling again.

"And now your brother is..." I paused waiting for her to answer for me. "He's 23"

"Dang! That happened almost 6 years ago?" I cringed.

"Ahh stop. Don't say it like that it makes me feel old." She joked punching my arm.