Even More Surprises

I watched carefully as Henry's mouth slightly dropped. What's going on? Why is suddenly everybody connected to each other?

I have so many questions but yet not one answer. It's not like I asked them out loud anyways.

"Drex I thought you- Well I thought you were trapped in the time machine?" Henry asked still shocked. Time Machine? Those exists!?

"Well yeah... I was. Until I got out." He chuckled as I looked at him weirdly. "Wait dad. You KNOW Kid Danger?" Brayden asked out of nowhere. "Oh yeah. I know him like the back of my hand. I also know who's the man behind that mask of his." He raised an eyebrow as I looked at him shocked.

Henry just stood there and rolled his eyes. "You know Drex I'm not afraid of you. I beat you twice so why not a third time?"

Okay... so clearly I missed hella lots.

"Ooh. Henry they're might be a slight problem with that." He replied mockingly. "You see. Before you had your super fast reflexes. But now you don't." He smirked in the middle of his sentence as Henry quickly shook his head and raised both his fist up in a fighting stance.

Drex quickly started laughing as Henry, Brayden and I looked at him weirdly. "Oh Henry, you really think your tough huh?" Drex replied causing Brayden's eyes and mine to widen in shock.

He really does know...

"Henry!? As in Henry Hart- HENRY!?" Brayden quickly ran up to him examining him. I could tell Henry started to get annoyed so he quickly punched him from behind not even looking at him. Brayden fell back as Drex rolled his eyes. "Thank you! I've wanted to do that for years!"

"Really? Than maybe you'd want this-

Henry quickly stopped as Drex caught his fist. Henry looked at him before trying to punch him with his other free hand but it was no use as Drex quickly caught it again. "Henry. I don't think you got the point." He said threw clenched teeth. Henry shrieked as I could tell Drex was starting to hurt him. I watched mentally punching myself knowing that I had no way of helping him. "Cause there's only one of you. And three of me." Drex smirked as Henry looked at him confused but still in pain.

"What do you mean by that?" Henry asked as Drex instantly let go of his hands. He pushed him causing him to trip and fall on the floor. He snapped his fingers. Suddenly two similar looking man came out the door and walked towards him perfectly in sync. I couldn't properly see their faces but I could tell it wasn't a good thing by Henry's face expression. "H-how did you?-

"It's called cloning sweetie. Educate yourself." He scoffed. "Oh my goodness! I forgot one more thing!" He paused turning around to one of his suppose to be "clones". Henry quickly took the opportunity to get up and took out his laser.

"Drex 2. Open C3." He commanded as the other him nodded their head and ran to a control panel. Henry then suddenly tapped on his laser causing a laser beam to hit Drex. He barely moved until he turned around and looked at Henry confusingly. "Did you just laser me?" He asked as Henry looked at his gun confusingly. "Yeah- But how are you not?-

"Laser proof vest babe." Drex smirked teasingly as Henry groaned and threw his gun to the floor. "Drex 2 press it now!" Drex yelled as his clone instantly obeyed him. He quickly pressed the button causing a part of the roof to open up. Out of it, it seemed like another tube was starting to descend. My eyes quickly widen as I saw the person in it.

"Charlie!" I yelled out loud. For a second I forgot I was trapped in this stupid tube as my instincts got the best of me where I attempted to run towards him but instead I bumped my forehead. I fell back in pain and rubbed my throbbing head. I saw him looking up at me as his own eyes widen. "Charlotte?"