Making a New Friend

I swear. Usually I'm one of the most respectful students a teacher could ever ask for. But this teacher is just so boring!

And this comes from the girl who prefers doing homework then go hangout with friends.

I sighed trying to get into an uncomfortable position for my own sake. Who knows when I could just drift off to sleep.

I might've been moving just a little bit too much since the professor stopped his lesson and everyone was paying attention to me. How embarrassing...

"Miss Page is there something wrong?" Our professor started. "Perhaps a fly caught your seat?" He joked but the only one laughing was him as some of the other students were coughing.

"Uhh. No Sir. I was just uncomfortable." I slightly lied. Only god knows I was hella comfortable in that position.

"Okay. But don't move too much next time please." He sighed and continued his lesson. I nodded and I swear I wanted to dig a whole right then and there and hide in it for the next 30 minutes.

                                              •••

I grabbed my books, papers and all that jazz and followed the crowd of students out the door when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and calmed down a bit.

"Hey Charlotte!" It was that guy from a few days ago.

"Oh hey... Brayden right?" I say slowly trying to remember.

"Yeah! I'm surprised you even remembered my name." He says sarcastically

" He says sarcastically

Brayden

"Yeah... I don't forget things easily." I sassed back smirking. "But what's up Brayden?".

"Uhh. Nothing. I was just gonna ask if you had a good nap in class." He smirked.

"You creeper! You saw me drifting off to sleep didn't you?" I say as we both started to walk around the hallways.

"Yeah kinda. But I stopped once you got yourself 'comfortable'" he nudged me in the shoulder.

"Oh leave me be. You know that class is straight up boring." Just thinking about it makes me yawn.

"What's boring about Art class Char?" I stopped walking and looked at him. "So we got nicknames. That's nice." I smirked at him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't- I thought- Maybe-"

"It's cool." I paused cutting him off. "Bray." I nudged him in the shoulder sarcastically as I continued walking.

"Bray eih?" He asked catching up to me. I nodded my head as a response. "I like it." He smiled at me and we just started walking in silence.

"So umm... Bray. Did you wanna ask me something?" I asked as we stopped right in front of a water fountain. Great! Cause I was thirsty.

"Uhh. Actually yeah. I was wondering if you'd like to hangout sometime? You know, as friends of course!" He chuckled nervously as one of his hands were holding a book and some papers as the other was deep inside his pocket.

I wiped my face. And gave him a small smile. "Of course! What time?".

"Saturday at 4? If your not busy." He grinned at me.

"Sure why no-" Oh crab! Work! And I just started working there! I can't take a day off already!

"Actually I don't think I could." I replied doubtfully. Brayden's face immediately dropped. "Oh... umm it's cool if you don't want to." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"No it's not that it's just-" I sighed. I guess I'll just risk it. "You know what. Never mind. Sure I would love to hangout with you this Saturday." Brayden's face automatically went back to a huge grin and relaxed a little.

"Well, okay! I'll give you my number?" He asked taking out his phone from his pocket.

"Yeah sure just give me a second." I say as I put my books and papers on the counter. And pull out my phone from my tiny back pack. I unlocked my phone and gave it to him as he gave his phone to me.

I put my number in and saved it as Char😈💩🥳. Once saved I gave his phone back and he did the same. I smiled to him and waved goodbye as he walked off to his next class.

I looked down at my phone and grinned at the name he created for himself.

YourTrullyPrinceBray❤️😍🥵

It's funny how one moment a person can act so nervous and shy around you then once you get to know them they're the complete opposite.

But I'm not gonna lie. That guy is hella cute.

—————————————————————————

A/N

Short chapt. But I double updated! Let me know what you think will happen next in the comments! 🤔 . Anyways...

770 words

                                                                 -and I oop