And The Date Goes On...

"Charlotte? Charlotte sweetie wake up." I hear a faint voice say sweetly.

"Go away mom I don't want to go to school today." I whined putting their hands off of me.

A few seconds passed before I felt the bed being lifted up as I rolled to the other side like a water slide.

"What the heck!?" I yelled as I quickly looked up to see Henry laughing his butt off. "What the butt Henry?" I scoffed as I got up and threw the blanket back on the bed.

"Sorry. You weren't waking up so I had to do something." He shrugged "Anyways... you and I are going to our date remember?" He smiled as I looked at my alarm clock.

"Oh my gosh Henry it's 12 PM and my alarm didn't go off! I missed my first class!" I yelled as I ran to my closet quickly and grabbed out the first pair of clothes I could find.

"Uhh... Charlotte?"

"Okay. Umm... you wait here while I get ready and we'll talk about this lat-

"Charlotte!"

"What? What? What!?" I yelled out frustrated.

"It's Saturday..."

"What? Saturday?" I asked confusingly as I grabbed my phone from the night stand. Oh and he was right... But, that doesn't add up cause we still have a day left for our project? I guess Monday it is!

"Why'd you wake me up then?" I whined as I threw all my clothes back in the closet.

"Umm... did you not hear me when I said we have to go out on our first official date?" He smiled looking at me with confusion.

"Oh yeah..." I chuckled lightly but nervously.

The guilt was slowly coming towards me but I quickly shrugged it off. It's for the best to not tell him... right?

"Okay! Oh and Char. You don't have to dress up that much. It's just a chill date." He shrugged smiling at me as he started to head out.

"Okay! Thanks for telling me!" I yelled as I closed the door. At least someone cares to warn me. Compared to that other jerk.

I quickly ran to my closet and picked an outfit for today.

I quickly ran to the bathroom praying that Henry wasn't using it

I quickly ran to the bathroom praying that Henry wasn't using it. I knocked on the door and there were no answer. I smiled and opened the door. As I got in a quickly shut the door behind me and stripped myself to get ready to take a shower.

I looked around to see if there were any towels but but I couldn't find any. Dang it! I must've left mine in my room.

"Henry!?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you bring me my towel!? It's in my room!"

"Okay! Be right there babe!"