Robbery Incident

"You see it works this way because when you tu-" Ms. Baush got interrupted by a familiar beeping sound.

The whole class turned around to look at Henry playing with his watch... That was beeping three times.

Why would his boss call him at school? And why is they're always emergencies? If his work place isn't usually occupied what could possibly be an emergency?

"Ahh. Excuse me can I go to the bathroom?" Henry asked rapidly tapping his feet.

"I don't know? Can you?" Ms. Baush replied smirking.

"May I go to the bathroom?" Henry corrected himself.

"Do whatever you want kid I wouldn't care. But when you get back make sure to fix that annoying watch of yours." She rolled her eyes and continued her lesson.

I look back at Henry and see him grabbing his backpack.

He doesn't need that to go to the bathroom... if that's even where he's going.

——————————————————————————

I was heading towards Junk N' Stuff to check if Henry was there since he never came back to class.

I'm guessing he escaped school.

Why would he do such a thing? It's the beginning of the school year and Henry's already skipping classes.

He needs to grow up we're in university! He can get kicked out if he continues like this!

As I enter Junk N' Stuff I notice two huge people dressed in all black. They both had ski masks and a huge trash bag... uh oh.

I slowly back up and try to open the door. But before I could one of the guys noticed me.

"Hey don't you move a muscle!" The shorter guy ran towards me.

I tried to run away but before I could they pulled me back in the shop.

"Please let me go!" I begged.

"Really? And if we don't what are you gonna do sweetheart?" The taller guy said stroking my cheek.

"I'm gonna try to escape. Sherlock." I rolled my eyes at his obliviousness.

"So we gotta sassy pants over here now do we?" The taller robber continued to speak as he was examining my body.

I didn't know what to do but to scream some more. Why is there nobody around?

"Shut up or I'll shoot!" Both of the guys said in unison.

"Oh really? With what weapon?" I sassed back.

I tend to sass more often when I'm scared. I don't know why. But that's just me.

The taller guy came to me and picked out something from his pocket. It was short and shiny...

That's when I realized. It's a revolver pistol.

I opened my mouth in shock.

"Y- your not gonna sh- shoot me with that. Right?" I asked almost afraid to know what will happen next.

"I don't know... you're to pretty to be shot. I'll just ask my cousin here to do it since he's gay." I could tell he was smirking under that mask by the way his eyes were placed.

He gave the revolver to his 'so called cousin' and he pointed it towards me.

The worst thing is. I was surrounded in a corner so I couldn't move.