Detective Henry

I started biting my nails as I began to get anxious.

Where in the world is Charlotte!? It's been almost an hour already! And I really doubt it takes that long to fool Brayden. I anxiously grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened my contact to text Charlotte.

                                5:26 PM

HeroHen😘:  Charlotte is everything okay in there?

CharBear😍🍬: Yeah Henry I'm totes fine! Sksksks

HeroHen😘: Oh okay, I was starting to get worried.

Charbear😍🍬: No need to, and I oop- 😂

HeroHen😘: Okay... bye?

Charbear😍🍬: Bye! #savetheturtles sksksks

HeroHen😘: Mhmm Okay.

If that was Brayden's attempt at being Char than he did very bad. I quickly shoved my phone into my pocket counting down to ten slowly to try and cool myself down. If Brayden even layed one finger on Charlotte. I will end him.

I quickly got up from the dusty carpeted floor and stretched my back, neck, arms and legs.

It's time for me to pay "Brayden" a little visit.

I instantly started to make my way to Brayden's room . I remember it was, 413. I walked a bit further till I noticed a sign that indicated the rooms 400 to 450. I angrily chuckled to myself as I found his room.

I walked in closer and gently knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked on it once more but this time a bit more louder.

Still no answer.

I started getting pissed off and knocked on the door but this time angrily. And It finally caught someone's attention.

"Who is it!?" I heard a female voice yell from the other side.

I quickly paused to think of something when something hit me.

"Pizza Delivery!" I yelled out instantly not thinking.

"Oh okay! Wait one second please!" I heard some shuffling until I heard a loud noise causing me to tense up a little bit. "Why in the world are these Diapers everywhere!" I heard the female voice. Complain.

I gave myself a weird look probably thinking she was hallucinating. Cause they're sure ain't no more diapers in Swellview. The door finally opened and who I saw shocked me.

"Bianca?"

"Henry!?" She yelled before attempting to close the door. But before she could I quickly stopped her with my hand. She instantly re opened the door as she held a look of shame and or regret on her face.

"Where the hell is Charlotte." I asked wasting no time. I tried looking past her but all I was able to see was a broken glass on a table.

Bianca instantly looked at me weirdly. "What do you mean? I haven't seen her since a few days ago." She shrugged as I rolled my eyes not believing her. I gently pushed her to the side and entered the building.

I guess it's time for me to play, Detective Henry.

"Hey you can't come in here!" She yelled after me. I ignored her and walked around the room observing . A few steps in and I felt a soft cushion on the bottom of my foot. I quickly looked down and removed my foot from what I just stepped on. And it was... indeed a diaper?

I bent down to grab it and looked at it skeptically. Bianca instantly ran towards me and snatched it out of my hands. "Okay Henry. I think it's time for you to get out of here!" She chuckled nervously as she attempted to push me out. I quickly got out of her grasp and walked over to another room.

As I entered it seemed like a bedroom. I could tell Charlotte was in here cause I was automatically met with one of her earrings on the bed. It must've fell off.

"Okay Henry. I think it's your time to leave!" Bianca yelled from the other room.

"No Bianca. Where in the world did he take her." I growled. Bianca looked at me scared. And to be honest I was honestly scared of myself in that moment. I don't ever think I've growled at anyone before...

"I told you I-

Before she could finish her sentence I quickly pushed her against a wall and put my arm beside her head. In-prisoning her in my bubble. She quickly gasped and looked away from me hesitantly.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time." I whispered getting close to her face. I used my free hand to guide her face so she could look at me. "Where did your step brother take Charlotte?" I asked sternly as I raised an eyebrow and continued to stare her down.

"He-he umm... he brought her to our headquarters..." she answered slowly and bit her lip.

"Headquarters?" I repeated curiously.

"Yeah... it's umm... In the upper Swellview area." She continued as a smirk started to form on my face. I gently let go and she quickly shook her head and blinked twice.

"Thanks B." I smiled and quickly took Charlotte's earring and placed it in my pocket. Before heading out I gently patted Bianca's shoulder and grabbed two diapers. As I closed the door, I felt a vibration in my pocket.

I picked it up and rolled my eyes as I saw who it was.

CharBear😍🍬: Hey Henry! I'm just telling you that I'm breaking up with you for Brayden. Sorry! Sksksks.

I sighed and asked myself if I should really answer this text message. I'll just play along. No biggie.

HeroHen😘: It's okay Char. I understand. Brayden is a really handsome and nice dude. And he's wayyy better than I'll ever be.
seen

I laughed hysterically imagining his reaction as I placed my phone back in my pocket.

Sike. He really thought.

——————————————————————————

A/N

So Henry used his seductive ways to let him have what he wanted huh? And how come he didn't need anymore information from Bianca? And why was he so calm?.. Ima stop it right here cause I can continue for bourse. Let me know your thoughts! Any-Ray...

989 words

                                                                  -and I oop