Finally Talking About It

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked looking at him confused yet shocked.

He sighed and reached out his hand to turn off the shower. "It's a long story." He said as he got out.

"Could you please explain it to me?" I asked sweetly as he slipped on his boxers. As he finished he made a hand gesture for me to come close to him.

I looked at him for a few seconds before obeying. As I got out the shower he gave me my shirt and I quickly put it on.

"I don't know if you knew, but I sorta got tagged in a post." He started as he pulled his phone out from his pants. He started tapping on it before he turned it around revealing a picture of Brayden and I on twitflash kissing.

When in the world did he take that picture!? 

"I was about to confront you but first I called Jasper so he could try and calm me down." He continued as he put on his pants. "Then he told me I should wait a few days to see if you would tell me. And you did. So I'm not mad."

"Wait so you were testing me this whole time?" I asked looking at him confused as I put on my own pants.

"I wouldn't really call it "testing". I was just... seeing?" He pointed more of a question than a statement.

"Yeah okay." I scoffed not believing him.

"Hey. You can't be mad at me." He shrugged putting on his shirt.

"I'm not mad."

"Okay... but anyways I just have one question." He added as he looked down at me. "Why?"

"W-why What?" I asked putting on my pants.

"Why did he kiss you? What was the situation that lead him to kiss you?" His voice slightly cracked as he finished his question.

I looked up at him embarrassed. I don't know what to do. "Henry... I-I'm sorry. I sorta told him what happened earlier that day and-

"What did happened earlier that day?"

"You know what happened." I whined as I sat on the counter not wanting to talk about it. Even though I clearly had to.

Henry didn't respond as he looked at me confused.

"Wait you seriously don't remember?"

"No... not really?" He shrugged leaning on the wall.

I looked down at my dangling feet in shame. "I sorta told him how we almost had sex..." I mumbled.

"Wait you what!?"

"I told him we-

"Yeah I heard you." He paused as he took in a deep breath. "Why would you tell him that?"

"I-I don't know? I mean I thought I could trust him-

"Mhmm." He hummed sarcastically. "You know what? It's cool Charlotte, Okay? I'll just pretend this never happened." He lightly smiled.

"You sure?" I asked as I looked at him skeptically.

"Yeah! Now let's just go back with the others and continue working shall we?" He said in a weird accent as he placed an arm beside me waiting for my arm to be wrapped around his.

"Okay, sure." I said slightly confused as I jumped off the counter and wrapped my arm around his.

We walked in the hallways before finally arriving to the "main area" of the man cave I like to call it.

"Oh Char. Wait right here I just have to go grab something." He said calmly as I nodded my head and sat at the monitor chair.

"So... what were you and Henry doing back there?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, you guys took an extremely long time." Schwoz continued as he grabbed a bowl of nachos which I don't know where the heck that came from.

I looked at them slightly nervous as I stretched out the collar of my shirt. "Uhh. Henry and I were just talking about stuff." I shrugged. They nodded their heads as Henry finally came out with a huge gun.

"Woah Henry where are you going with that thing?" I asked looking at him shocked.

"Oh. I'm gonna go kill Brayden." He shrugged calmly as he stared to make his way to the elevator.

"Woah! Henry I knew he did something wrong but you can't kill him!" I yelled out.

Henry groaned as he dropped the gun on the ground. "Why not!?"

"Well first... it's illegal! And second that's a bit extreme don't you think!?" I continued yelling but this time a bit more scared.

"Okay okay I won't do anything." He sighed as he walked over to the monitor couch.

"Thank you!" I pleaded as I turned my attention back to the monitors. "You know. Maybe after work we could get some ice creams. Considering RAY interrupted our date last time." I scoffed annoyed as I waited for his answer.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault there was an emergency." He defended himself as I rolled my eyes

A couple seconds went by but Henry didn't  answer.
I looked back to only see Ray using his phone and Schwoz snacking on more nachos.

"Henry?" I called out but there was still no answer from him. "He left didn't he?" I asked as Ray and Schwoz nodded their heads in sync. "Ahh jeez!" I quickly ran to the tubes and pressed on the remote to activate it. "Up the tubes!"

——————————————————————————

A/N

Well at least they worked things out right?  But now let's see if Charlotte can catch Henry before he gets to Brayden... Any-Ray...

877 words

                                                                    -and I oop