5

Todoroki's POV
"I have an announcement to make!"Aizawa says After he walks in and I have a suspicion that he was going to be talking about what happened to Kirishima."This is about resent attacks that are directed toward our school's omega's." I was right "The principal is starting dorms, but you'll need a parent or guardians  signature for permission!"Everyone nods but I couldn't help but notice that Midoriya's head was down he seemed off this morning.After Aizawa was done with the announcement Midoriya's hand went up, shakily."Yes Midoriya?"Aizawa asked before Midoriya came up to him, but before they went out to the hall Aizawa called out to the class to get out our textbooks.I ignored this and walked out to over hear them."Is it possible to not have my...parents sign it or is it required?"Midoriya asked but it sounded more fidgety, more frightened then it should have been for a question like that."Your parents or guardians have to sign it...if you have trouble, go to the principal...I don't know what else to tell you Midoriya."Aizawa said looking away before looking over Midoriya to see me.I blush slightly, cursing myself that I got caught so easily.But Aizawa didn't say anything, he didn't rat me out like I thought he would.He just kept talking."Is there any problems at home, that would result in you feeling this way?"he asks in this rough teacher voice but because it sounds so different then normal, I almost don't recognize him as our all-around tired and bored teacher.Midoriya just looks down and I can see his eyes catch mine, he gasps, and I could tell he did NOT want me to hear any of that.But without a word Midoriya ran off but before I could follow him Aizawa grabbed my wrist enabling me to move.I grunt before facing him, my face tight with annoyance."Why were you listening to us?"he asked and I just glanced down before ripping my hand out of his grip."I was worried about Midoriya...he was acting weird all morning,"I say feeling my annoyance falter for a moment as I rub my wrist."I see well could you get him and, if you can have him talk about his family, I'm concerned that his family might be...never mind just find him,"he says not finishing his thought before going back into the classroom, the room filled with screaming, paper and yelling teens.  I walked away, confused but kept going determined to find the omega.His hormones were still strong from his heat so it wasn't hard to know where he was, but it was hard to control my wolf once we got closer.He was scared,frightened embarrassed, ashamed and most of all he was crying.I could hear his sobs from down the hall.He had hid in the bathroom, his scent made my wolf whimper at his pain.I opened the heavy bathroom door my throat got thick as I heard his deprecate sad sobs .I closed the heavy door before calling almost at a whisper,"Midoriya,"his sobs stopped abruptly."What are you doing here,"he hissed, betrayal spraying out of his voice.I pressed my hand against his stall door before speaking."You don't have to tell me anything about your family if you don't want to Midoriya."I say But is almost sounded like a beg.Like a beg for, forgiveness.Like his sadness had brought back my own dark, dark thoughts.We stayed in silence for a moment before he spook."My mom doesn't approve of me being here..."he breathes out his voice echoing through all of the familiar blue room filled with blue tiles, toilets and sinks."What do you mean, like she didn't have enough money to have you enroll here?"I ask warily but I can already tell that wasn't it.He gives a small chuckle filled with sorrow and emptiness."Ha, I wish...no that's...that's not it..."he starts to say but he cuts himself off, like there's something he doesn't want me to know about something.Hell there probably is seeing as he got this upset when I was over hearing his and Aizawa's conversation."You don't have to tell me...I can tell you don't want to, let's just go back to class...before we get behind."I say my voice cold.I walk to the side to see Midoriya walking out the stall uncertainly, as if he's trying to hide from someone.I tilt my head at him in confusion but my heart tugged at me as he turned to me, his eyes, cheeks, and nose puffy and red from crying.I instantly felt my legs move toward him, making him flinch my expression probably unreadable."Are you okay...should I leave you alone so you can calm down?"I ask already backing away."No!"he yelled unexpectedly making both our eyes widen in shock."Please can you stay here,"he says in a more quieter voice, his voice almost begging me to come closer to him.And so I do. I hug him his scent engulfing me tightly as his arms weakly wrap around my lower back.Eventually we end our embrace and head to class with few to no complaints from Mr.Aizawa and his worried concern about Midoriya made me frown, I too knew we couldn't help him until he was ready.Aizawa allowed Midoriya to be able to talk about anything and he got to be in dorms without his mother's signature, just as long as his mother knew were he was, which made both of us relieved to have the ordeal over with. But soon we'd find out why Midoriya so desperately wanted to hide this from his mother.Why he wanted to hide this from everyone.

Thank you for reading and anyone excited for season 4 of MHA cause I sure am(I know it came out Sunday/October 13 shut up).ANYWAY I'll make sure to update as soon as possible probably before the end of October tho
Anyway byeee

Hated (omegaverse Tododeku)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara