29

Be prepared for this to be a long chapter readers😅
Izuku's POV
My eyes fluttered open and I saw only white.My eyes squinted, realizing that I was looking at a light.My eyes averted from the bright lights and I realized where I was.I was back in the hospital.It had been months since the last time I'd been at the hospital but I'd hoped that this was the last time I'd have to stay here for over a month.My eyes drifted around the room and as I saw the machines a glimpse of red and white shot toward me.

"Shoto.." I whispered out my voice hoarse, his eyes snapped open, snapping out of a sleep I knew he didn't want to stay in.
"Izuku..?"he whispered out his body swayed but his eyes glowed with alertness, wide enough to show the whites in his eyes.I was about to move, but a pain ran through my body, making my body stiffen, as I almost fell down to the floor.But before my body fell to the floor, Shoto grabbed me lifting me up back on to the bed.

"Izuku..."he said and before I could say any thing he kissed me.I kiss back and realize how much Shoto missed me.His hands swiftly moved on to the bed, pressing against the mattress.

"Shoto...where..."I was about to say before he kissed me again.
"Hospital,"he stated before kissing me again, leaving us talking in between kisses.
"How long..?"I asked and Shoto's eyes darkened.
"You've been here for a week."my eyes widened.A whole week has gone by and I have been asleep for the whole time.
"I'm sorry.."and I could tell Shoto knew what I was apologizing for.For leaving him.For worrying him.
"Not your fault."he said before he nuzzled my neck, his eyes bright with love and protectiveness.
"But still...you hade to wait for me..."I say with a slight tings of guilt.
"It's better than waiting for months..."he said and I could tell he was tired, really tired.I put my hand on his head, brushing his hair and playing with it, making him purr and lay calmly beside me as he was nuzzled into my neck.
"Wait!How's Aizawa, and Mic,"I asked almost sitting up but Shoto urged me to lay down.
"I'll text them,"he said and he grabbed his phone, typed something and put his phone back in his pocket."I texted them,"he said, and as he did, a knock came from the door.A low growl came from Shoto, his body tense and on guard.
"Come in!"I called as Shoto walked over to my side, his eyes glowing, his alpha was in control, making sure that no one would harm me.Sometimes that made me feel protected, loved, but now it just feels really unnecessary.The door was opened and it was my classmates.Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, Tsuyu, and even Bakugo, who looked as bad as Shoto.

"Midoriya it's so good to see that your awake,"Iida started to say as he started walking over to me.Shoto growled, ready to bite, Iida flinched, knowing full well that if Shoto wanted to he could rip off a finger or two.
"Shoto."I said sternly and Shoto looked at me reluctantly, and nodded before walking back to my side with an indignant huff of disapproval."Thank you everyone for coming.Please don't mind Shoto, I think his wolf needs some time to relax from this."I say with an awkward laugh.Shoto looked at me and then glared at every alpha in the room.
"No need.We know how much you two have gone through, your recovery is of our utmost importance,"I smiled at this statement, everyone nodded with small smiles stretched on their faces in agreement.Bakugo huffed and shifted his weight from one foot to another.I could tell he was thinking about something else.
"Bakugo,"I said and his eyes snapped toward me.Shoto growled but quit it so I could speak."How's Kirishima?"I asked and his eyes glowed.
"He's fine,"Bakugo said and Shoto growled again, as if to say 'stop looking at my mate like that!'and I smiled.Everyone started talking and laughing and I could feel the happiness rise off my classmates as they talked like I was never gone.A knock rang in the room making everyone snap their heads over to the noise.
"We should get going now,"Iida said and everyone nodded before opening the door and walking out.Mic came rushing in with wet eyes about to pounce on me when Shoto blocked him, making him hit his chest hard.Mic yelped in sudden pain as he rubbed his nose trying to release the sudden jolt of pain that came from tackling Shoto's chest.
"Hizashi..."Aizawa groaned as he walked in, his eyes closed and I could tell he'd probably hadn't slept for days.
"Aizawa, Mic..."I said and felt tears in my eyes, my body lurching up slowly ignoring the small jolts of pain.I was about to get out of the bed but Shoto basically held me back.Pain rushed through me in waves, and it took me a moment to realize how close everyone was to me.
"Izuku!Izuku!"My eyes widened, surprised at how much pain this caused me to make my brain shut down like that.
"S-sorry.."I said and sat up again, letting the pillows support me.
"You shouldn't get up, you've got two broken ribs, a fractured leg and you have a minor concussion.You've been asleep for about 8 days, your bodies still trying to recover enough that you don't peel over."Aizawa said bluntly, and Shoto stared at him, with a blank glare.I grabbed Shoto's hand and smiled up at him.
"Can you tell me how everyone else is, did anyone else get hurt?"I asked and it took me a minute to realize that everyone was looking at each other worriedly.
"Besides your mother, there are no fatalities,"Aizawa said bluntly and the memory came rushing back like a bullet.
"That's right...she died..."my voice was at a whisper, and a thought came crashing in my mind. Kill Dabi. A smile spread slightly at the thought, but I shook my head, refusing to kill someone who was already getting punished for what he's done.Tears spilled out of my eyes before I could control them.Shoto was about to hug me but I shrugged it off."...I..."my thoughts shifted into darkness, before I felt warmth.Shoto, Aizawa, and Mic were hugging me.
"Please, Izuku...it's not your fault..."Shoto said and I felt the thoughts retreat, as I hugged them.I winced making everyone jolt away.
"Sorry, sorry...thank you...everyone.."I said and my eyes felt heavy, and weak.My head jolted up and down, trying to find a way to keep consciousness.Shoto was asking me something but I couldn't hear him.Darkness flooded my vision, before I felt warmth over take me again.