2

This a drawing I did for this I hope it looks good!🤗

Todoroki's POV
I watched as my new classmates walked in the door left and right.Some were Alpha's others were beta's and there was one omega.But after five minutes there was another classmate, he had green hair and freckles sprinkled all over his cheeks.I watched as he interacted with the others.

"Deku!!"I heard someone yell at the boy as he was trying to introduce himself to a cheery girl who was talking to him.I smelt his angry hormones that were weighing down on the smaller boy.The blonde who yelled at him was definitely an Alpha.His hormones were so overwhelming to the green haired boy that I could hear him whimpering.But before my Alpha did anything I heard something come from the door.I looked over to the door to see them looking at something that was on the ground.I stared at them before seeing a tall male who glanced over at me as he stepped toward the green haired boy and the other three who were standing up.He ordered the students to sit down as he started class.This tall male was Mr.Aizawa, an Alpha and our homeroom teacher.I watched as my classmates walked to there seats but my eye stayed on the green haired boy.He didn't have a strong enough smell to be an Alpha or an omega..but he could be wearing suppressant.My mind raced with questions about the boy but I knew that I'd find out sooner or later who he was.But as I thought this my alpha still yearned to know more about him.I shrugged the urge off but even when I tried to forget there was this aching pain for me to protect him that still lingered.

I watched as my teacher explained about the material but I couldn't help but glance at the green haired boy who looked like he was struggling.I made a mental note of that Incase he needed any help.

Maybe then I can spend more time with him and...

I shook the thought away my alpha whined wanting to know more about this boy but I hade to resist and try to know him better before hanging out with him.I heard the bell ring signaling our lunch period.Almost everyone left with loud chatter in the classroom as some people left for lunch.I put my things away before glancing at the boy who was also putting his things away but it didn't look like he wanted to leave his seat.I stood up about to talk to him before a sweet smell ran through my nose.

Someone's in heat

The only omega's are...

He was an omega, he suddenly tried to rush to the door but the Alpha's that were still in the room had blocked it from him.He yelped before backing away and going into a corner.My alpha flared with need to mark him but I restrained the urge knowing full well that I couldn't do that not while he was in that state not while he was near..them.

I went in front of the Omega as he coward away fearfully already changed into his wolf form.(there wolf forms tend to appear when they have huge emotions like fear or anger). I growled at the Alphas as they tried to surround him.I to transformed into my wolf form as did the other alphas.I sent comforting hormones to the Omega but the alphas fought to be near him and take him.My alpha snarled at them and I Bit the one closest to me the blonde his red eyes glowing with fierce lust.I sunk my teeth deep into his neck but he also did the same, twisting his head making my flesh tare.I yelped as another alpha grabbed my leg but I struggled out of there painful grip and backed away.I barked and howled at them to leave him alone but they didn't budge.I smelt there powerful hormones that made me want to gag.I heard the omega whimper and yelp there sent tantalizing him.My alpha wanted them to stop, my teeth flared as I growled at them but before they could go any further another Alpha came but his hormones were different then there's.It was Mr.Aizawa he has transformed into his wolf form, his pure black coat made him look intimidating as he growled at the alpha's making them yelp and whine.My alpha growled at him as I stood in front of the shivering Omega.He sat down with a yawn almost as if to say.

Don't worry I wont hurt him

My alpha relaxed but I couldn't bring my self to stay away.I watched as the omega's green fur transformed into skin his legs had been pressed tightly against his chest, he was passed out.My alpha sighed in relief before I changed back and the sweet smell started to over take me but I stepped away trying to keep myself in control.

"You should go we wouldn't want you marking him without his consent now,"Aizawa said but my alpha didn't want to leave, Aizawa just sighed before picking him up and leaving the room with me following far behind.

The urge grew, his sent was intoxicating to me every muscle in my body wanted to make him mine but I knew that it was just the hormones.That said it was still difficult for me to leave him knowing that he was in heat.Aizawa stoped before opening a door that led to the nurses office.I stood out the door as Aizawa talked to the nurse.

"He's in his heat,"I heard someone say there voice muffled by the door

"What?Did he get marked?"the nurse asked shocked at this.

"No thankfully, Todoroki was smart enough to ignore his urges enough so that the other students didn't get close enough,"

"Well that's good but why is it so strong...I could smell him from here,"the nurse asked

"My guess is that he was using suppressants to stop the heat from coming but that caused this one to be more...forceful,"Aizawa said

"That makes sense but he should stay in here until his heat go's down, just so that no one can get to him,"

"Ya that sounds good, but update me when he wakes up and make sure that Todoroki gets to see him before he leaves for the day...since Todoroki was the one who controlled his alpha long enough to save him,"Aizawa said to the nurse who hummed in response, before Aizawa walked up to the door and opened it.I jumped before looking at him."Thank you Todoroki for helping him, it's rare to see someone so in control of there wolf like that especially a student,"Aizawa praised before walking up to me."You should get to class once your done for the day you can go check on Midoriya,"Aizawa said making my heart skip a beat.

"Midoriya?"I asked questioningly

"Oh ya sorry this is your first day so you don't know him..the omega that you saved his name is Izuku Midoriya,"he said making me heart jump, his name I finally knew his name.I could feel my wolf's tail wag in delight my eyes shimmered a light yellow as the urge slowly vanished into warmth, knowing more about him made me happy."Todoroki..you better get going or your going to be late,"Aizawa said making me jump

"Uh ya sorry,"I say before running off to the classroom.

Izuku Midoriya, huh

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy 👋 byeee