17

Hello I'm now doing my kiribaku ship, it starts out on the first day, on the first chapter on Kirishima's POV, and if any of you only came here for the tododeku than....it'll be back soon..?I will continue with there story I just want to have another ship, besides I like kiribaku and I feel like it'll help with Bakugo's character.P.s if you don't want to read this until Tododeku comes back then I'll just put a tododek returns, thing on the chapter when I come back to them.Anyway pls enjoy if you want to read.
(This is something I drew digitally so yeah... I'm weird)🔝🔝🔝

Kirishima's POV
I can't believe I got into UA, after all that hard work, I got to my dream school.I hope everyone will be nice, I mean I know the principle assured me that omega's were treated differently but..well I just hope he's right.And after my life from middle school I have to try and be a new person, it's a new year and a new school.After I finished prepping myself to start the day I finally stepped out of my house, reminding myself that I should not forget my keys like last time.

I had to wait out for the landlord to give me spares for 6 hours!!

I sped walked to the train station that took me closer to the school, as i imagined how my day would go.

After a few minutes I made it to the school and got out the slip of paper that showed what my room was.1-A.I scanned the halls before finding the room.I walked in to see a few students, though the person who caught my eye was the boy with blond hair, who was looking out the window.I walk closer before getting interrupted by a boy who wore glasses.
"Hello my name is Tenya IIda,"he greeted his arms moving around like a robots.
"Uh hey I'm Eijiro Kirishima, nice to meet ya,"I say, scratching the back of neck awkwardly.I could tell he wanted to say more but another person came in and it was a girl with short brown hair, they seemed occupied talking so I went over to my seat, looking at the chart that said what seats we were assigned to.I sat next to the blonde.He glanced at me then back at the window.
"Uh hey I'm Eijiro Kirishima I...!"But Before I could say anything else he put his feet up on the desk and ignored me.And before I knew it the guy was yelling at IIda before another boy came in, and I could already tell he was an omega.He didn't smell like one sure but he acted like one and I would know, I am one.I decided during lunch I'd talk to him, see why he's wearing suppressants.And then I started off the day after meeting my tired homeroom teacher I started to work, sometimes glancing at the blonde.

At the alpha

Once it was lunch time I decided on seeing if I could invite the other omega to but was pulled away by the girl with short brown hair, before she said "come on that omega is going in heat,"My eyes widened about to struggle to get out of her grip to save that omega from getting marked.I bit her making her let me go finally, I looked at her, her eyes glowed yellow as she hissed, before running off.I went to the teachers lounge, surprising all the teachers with my panic.
"What happ-!!"a teacher was about to say before I shouted out.
"THERE'S AN OMEGA IN HEAT!!!"I yelled silencing everything.
"Where?"I heard Aizawa ask as he stood up.
"At 1-A!"
"Damnit must be that Midoriya kid okay come with me Kirishima,"he said before rushing out.I followed and realized that Aizawa was changing into his wolf form to go faster I just started sprinting.I smelt that sweet scent and it made me sigh in relief, seeing as no one has marked him yet. We finally got there and I saw a wolf, definitely an alpha protecting an omega...?He was in control for that long?How?I swallowed as I saw the other alphas walk out still in there wolf forms as they snarl and growl at not being able to mark the defenseless omega.I watched as the omega was carried out with the alpha looking protectively at the omega while trying to stop his alpha from wanting to mark him.I walk away knowing the omega is safe, before quickly heading to the cafeteria to get my food.

Those two...already seem like partners...only time will tell I geuss

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed.I hope you have a wonderful 2020 and hope it brings you happiness and such.See you next year with another chapter filled with gayness
Bye