27

Shoto's POV
It's been a few days since Izuku's kidnapping, and I haven't had any luck with finding him.Its only been a few days but it feels like centuries since I've seen his beautiful green eyes.The teachers have kept me in the nurses office for this whole time so they can keep an eye on me.I can't help but feeling trapped.I wiggle out off the white sheets that I'm in and place my bare feet on the stone floors.Except the nurse's office doesn't have stone floors, there marble floors.My vision becomes hazy as I feel a sharp pain run through my body.It took me a moment to realize that I was looking through the eyes of Izuku's wolf.I was so euphoric to now that the mating bond helped me in tracing his consciousness.I watched and felt as his wolf moved, Sharp pains hitting me in waves as it did his wolf.As his wolf tried struggling out of its bounds a door opened, leaving the light to swarm the darkness, casting shadows.I felt my consciousness drift out of his wolf's mind and around the area.A man came in, and I could tell it was the alpha with dark hair that traumatized him when he got kidnapped and I immediately hated that I didn't have a physical form here.Instead I tried getting clues of where this was.What I could see was cracks and scratches in the wall and floors, it looked old, probably an abandoned building.An image snapped into my head, the abandoned robotics factory in the forest, it was said to have been doing some illegal things so it was shut down.The man spook to Izuku in a whisper while my mind filled with questions.The alpha came closer to him, and Izuku growled, I stiffened, I needed to help him.
"You've gotten a mate, I can tell.You smell like an alpha."the man's voice went cold as he said those words and that's when I noticed that his eyes were on me.I growled at him, but he didn't react nether did Izuku.After a moment he stepped aside.My consciousness was in grossed in anger that I couldn't concentrate on what was happening.

My eyes shot open after a moment and I realized my body was shaking and I was running a cold sweat.Aizawa was staring at me as if he'd just seen a ghost.
"What'd you see?"he asked and I looked at him and smirked.
"He's at the old abandoned robotics factory in the forest to the east."I said and Aizawa's eyes lit up with determination.And that's when I knew that this would be the beginning of the end for this terrible experience.

Izuku's POV
Mom!!

I stared at her.My mother.The women I declared to have hated because she made me hate myself.But looking at her now I know that isn't true.I still love her.Still yearn for the mother I knew.She looked at me and her eyes darkened.
"Izuku....you look so weak,"she said as she walked up to me.My wolf growled at her making her stop."Dabi, have you injected him yet?"she asked, and Dabi shook his head.
"...he's gotten a mate, the injection will have a chance of not working properly now that he's.."Dabi started to say until my mom snapped."Just do it!!"Dabi smirked at her and picked up a syringe filled with light blue liquid.My wolf feared what would happen, as Dabi came closer, his eyes glowing with a fierce blue shade as he grabbed me making me yelp.My jaw snapped at his arm but he just threw me to the floor leaving me to fight the urge to pass out from the blow.My breathing went sharp as he grabbed my fur and plunged the needle in, sinking its contents in to my body.I felt a burning sensation as the content flowed into my blood stream.Low whimpers came from my throat as my breathing quickened, I couldn't breath.They had forced me in heat, and I was helpless to defend myself.
"Oh Izuku...I'm sorry...but you...you have to pay!"she hissed and I could tell that the mother I knew was gone, trapped in the shadows of her grief.And as she walked away leaving me in the room with the alpha, I wondered if I'd be able to see the happiness that she gave when he was still with us.I panted as I howled for my mother, howled to beg her for my forgiveness.For her to help me before this wolf claimed me, in a way I would kill if it were to happen.He's gonna make me get pregnant, and leave me with a life that I don't want to be apart of.I growled at the alpha, growled because I had no where else to run.He came closer, and he was already in his wolf form ready to pounce on me, to claim my life and the life of this unborn child.

Crash
A sound as loud as a gun shot rang in my ears.Dabi snapped his head to see and that's when I knew I'd be saved.

S-shoto!!

Thank you for reading and I know this is a lot shorter than my 2000+ word chapters but I promise that the next chapter will be much longer, of course because there's going to be an epic fight but still, I'll try updating as soon as possible
Bye