30

Izuku's POV
Aizawa said someone needs to see me, but who?I asked Shoto I'd he could drive me home and nodded so we left.
"Why are you guys leaving so soon!"someone asked but we waved them off.
"We need to go..."And with that we headed out and back into Shoto's car.My thoughts became to get scrambled and distorted as I panicked about who was with them.Was it Dabi...no he was in prison...but still...there no way of knowing....
Shoto put his arm around my waist as he drove.
"Don't panic, I bet it's just one of there friends."Shoto said as we stopped at a red light."Really no need to get so anxious, I'm here, Izu,"Shoto said in a warm toon that just made me want to hug him.
"Thank you,"I said before kissing his cheek and going back to staring out the window.

Once we got there my nervousness was boiling over before we opened the door.
"I'll be right behind you okay?"Shoto said as he let me go inside with him.
"Aizawa, Mic!I'm here!"I yell out
"We're in the living room!"Someone with Aizawa's voice yells out.We walk over to the living room every step torture.Once I walked closer my eyes widened at who I saw.
"D-dad!?"I said my eyes wide in pure surprise.Was it really him?
"Izuku...I-!"The blonde man that I assumed was my father tried to say before getting interrupted by Shoto.
"Who the fuck are you?"Shoto said his eyes glowing a vibrant red, as he stepped in front of me, staring at the blonde man.
"I-I'm..."He was about to say but Aizawa but in
"He's Izuku's father,"we both went tense.
"Why are you here,"My omega said because I wasn't the only one who was hurt from not having a father around to love me, to protect me.
"I...I came here to...to talk...to apologize for what I did...and about your mother..."My blood boiled but I stayed still.Shoto looked at me his eyes glowing a soft yellow before shaking his head.I knew what he was saying...and I nodded.
"Okay...then let's talk.."I said as I sat down on the furthest side of the couch, Shoto right beside me.
"So...this must be your mate.Its nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you,"The blonde old man said raising his hand to shake.
"So have I,"Shoto said back not accepting the greeting.The man looked away with guilt and I looked away slightly feeling guilty for treating him so coldly.I shook it off because I needed a reason...A real quick reason about why he left.
"Izuku I came here to talk...so we can get along especially after your mother and my mate died,"
"You mean you want closure...I've already gotten mine...I don't need to get anymore,"I hissed out my teeth clenched.I could tell I was angry but I couldn't stop it.My eyes glowed a fierce green as I looked at him, the man I once called father, but that time has felt like such a long time ago that I can't see this man as ever being someone I could love like a father like someone who is supposed to protect me.
"Izuku, please listen to the man,"Aizawa said with a pleading voice.I froze stuck between my feelings and my family, my new family.
"Keep going,"
"I...I know I did a lot of bad things but please...let me explain.."He starts pleading
"Fine then tell me why you left us...why you left me....alone...alone to deal with the aftermath of my mom fucking hating me so much she wanted me died!?"I asked, tears flowing down as I spoke.Shoto wrapped his arm around me, making it easy to burry my face in his shirt.
"I....I don't have an excuse for leaving.I left because I didn't want to ruin my reputation at work...I left because I thought having a son that was an omega was something atrocious."Now it was Shoto's turn to snap.
"You better say something else that isn't remotely like that, before I start hurting you!"he hissed his eyes glowing red.
"I...I learned a couple of years later that...that this just wasn't true...you see I married an omega,"he said raising his hand up."She was...is a beautiful women...I don't regret doing this...but I do regret leaving you out of a life that could have been better...happier.."he said as he looked down."In sorry..."he said as he bowed his head down."You...You don't have to forgive me....hell I don't know if you could...I just wanted to let you know that I don't resent you."Tears spilled out of the old man's sad eyes and I knew he wasn't lying.
"I don't think I can forgive you...but I can accept your apology..."I said as I leaned on to Shoto how looked down at me.I smiled before kissing his cheek.
"I'm happy that you were able to find someone you love that you found a family when there was no one else..."He said and I smiled and cried.

After that he told us that he'd be leaving in a couple of days and that he'd be visiting a friend.Aizawa and Mic agreed to stay in contact with him and I agreed that when the time came I'd fully forgive him.
Whether it take a year or 10 I will eventually forgive him for what he's done.
"Oh ya guys,"Mic started to say after my father left to go to a hotel."This is probably a bad time but..."Mic started to say before Aizawa and him raised there hands.
"We're getting married!"

Thank you for reading and I think the next chapter will be the last chapter but have no fear because I (am here) to make more of this series, if you readers would like a sequel to this story(a continuation)then pls comment and tell me and if you don't then...I guess don't do that
Byeee