28

Izuku's POV
Crash
He's here.I now Shoto's here.A Whimper broke out of my throat as Dabi growled at the intruders.He looked at me, his eyes glowing fierce before he yanked the chains away.He grabbed me by the back of my neck as he almost ran out the room, grabbing a knife as he went out.
"Stay back!"he yelled, and that's when I saw that Shoto, Aizawa and a policeman was here.I tried struggling out of his grip but the sharp blade of the knife made me stay put.I howled for Shoto, but I knew he couldn't save me, not while a knife was inches away from my neck.
"Now...let's see, what can we do for a compromise,"Dabi purred regaining his cool nature, his head rested on my shoulder, he nipped my ear making Shoto growl in frustration at the tantalizing act.His hands came closer and I could feel the urge to bite something over take me.I twisted my head and bit hard at Dabi's hand, making him drop the knife as he let out a harsh cry of pain.I leaped away, panting at how much my body was overwhelmed by the forced heat.Shoto was about to grab me out of their reach but my mother grabbed the knife and shot it back to my neck, backing away slowly as she griped my chest.Shoto growled and tried  to go after her but Dabi tackled him to the floor.Yipping and barking rang in the room as they fought.But then Dabi's teeth reached Shoto's neck and I could tell he was going to kill him.I growled so loudly that everyone's head shot toward me.I struggled as Dabi's fangs went inches closer to Shoto's neck.Finally I slipped out of my mother's grasp and tackled Dabi, I bit his leg so hard that he started to yowl in horrified waves.When I finally let go Dabi backed away, surprised, probably because of how much energy I used even when I was in a forced heat.I growled at both Dabi and my mom as they tried getting me back, I bit and howled, and I was starting to realize how tired I was getting.My vision started getting blurry, and almost in an instant Dabi charged again, and I couldn't move quickly enough to push Shoto away so I was the one primarily taking the blow.But I didn't.I opened my eyes and saw that my mother had jumped in front of me, getting stabbed in the process.Everything stilled as she fell.I transformed into my human form, as I kneeled down beside her.Dark red blood pooled out of her wound.
"...Izuku...I'm so...so sorry...you've reminded me...how me and your dad were...and I think..that made me realize how...how much of an omega I've been seeing in you...I'm sorry...that I treat you like a useless thing...when really your a brave...brave omega...with a loving partner to support you...seeing you two reminded me of that...and of how stupid I've been acting because my mate  isn't here.."she said, her voice drawn with a thin air.
"Mom...don't...please..."I could feel my voice come out in a low croak.
"...I'm sorry I hope you can forgive me...for..for being so selfish...for all these years...I've only seen you for your race...but I think I should see you as my son...."her voice was all but a whisper, as she exhaled heavily, her breathing deep.
"Mom, please I...I don't want to lose you,"I said and realized that was true, I didn't.No matter how badly she treated me, I don't want to lose her.
"Thank you for not hating me....I hope I can repay you someday through these actions and not by...my...words.."she said and she exhaled shakily as her eyes went blank, her body going limp.
"Mom...mom!"I shook her and shook but she wouldn't wake up.Shoto's wolf went up to me and rubbed his face on mine.I grabbed his fur and sobbed as time seemed to stop.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"Hysterical laughter came from the other side of the room.Dabi was laughing, his shinning blue eyes thin, as his cheeks rose, a humorous smile spreading across his face.And that's when I knew she was just a pawn in his game.And before I knew it I charged at him.My hands wrapped around his neck.He choked as he tried resisting, but my hands wouldn't move, I pressed down hard on his neck.I heard cracking, and a smile spread across my face, I was killing the man that filled me with so much grief that I could barely escape his grasp even after he had kidnapped me the first time.I didn't notice when but Aizawa and the policeman had pulled me back, and then I realized again that my body was so tired I had changed in to my wolf form.After a moment I looked to find Shoto.He was staring at me and I couldn't help but run over to him.He was still in his wolf form, and as we came closer.I smelt his sent, he was nervous I shook it off before running my head against his.
I love you
I love you too
Before I could tell my eyes were getting heavy, I was about to pass out.My eyes closed, only staying at the eyes of my mate.Blackness consumed me tightly, and I could feel warmth consume me.
I'm safe

3rd POV
Izuku passed out.The alpha was shook at this, both the wolf and the man.Aizawa came closer to the alpha but his wolf growled.
"Get back,"he growled as he turned in to his human form, his arms wrapping around the unconscious wolf."He's in heat,"the wolf said, his body shaking with need, but he knew that Izuku wouldn't want him to do this without his consent.He grabbed him bridal style, and carried him out the old doors of the factory into the shinning sunlight.

Thank you for reading I'm sorry that I couldn't do the whole more than 2000+ words thing, but I think me updating just after the last chapter is a lot better isn't it?
Bye