8

Midoriya's POV
"Thank you!!"
I hugged him tightly almost forgetting that my other classmates could see us.
"M-Midoriya...there's no need to thank me, I was glad to help,"he said but I could tell he was embarrassed.His face radiated heat as my hands fell to his shoulders.My heartbeat pounded against my ribs my insides felt like they were getting ripped apart.My mouth twitched with this sickening feeling taking over my body."Midoriya are you okay?!"Todoroki said with concern as he placed his hand on my forehead,"Midoriya your burning up!"he exclaimed concern pouring out of his words, before I could even say anything I passed out.My body falling into the abyss.

Todoroki's POV
Midoriya passed out.My body tensed as he fell on me with gasps coming from anyone and everyone who were looking at our interaction.But I didn't pay attention to them.I couldn't because my alpha was going crazy, feeling as if, as if I failed to protect Midoriya.But I couldn't think about that now.I picked up Midoriya, bridal style and quickly ran out of the classroom with harsh 'wait!''s and 'where are you going?!'s.I ignored them all and ran to the nurse's office as Midoiya's forehead leaned against my arm his breathing got faster, a lot more faster than just a moment ago.I knocked on the office door harshly, getting a groan from someone inside before footsteps came closer to the door.

"What is I-!"

"Midoriya passed out!!"I almost screamed feeling, emotions swirl inside me making everyone in the room jump in surprise.
"Bring him in,"Aizawa said as he stepped aside to show Present Mic, and the nurse in the all around white room.The nurse pointed to a bed before getting out some materials before checking on him, leaving me with an empty.. angry feeling.
"Calm down, your making his omega scared,"Aizawa warned sternly making me jump.And Aizawa was right, his omega was getting scared.I heard high pitched whimpers coming from Midoriya as he shifted away from me.I stood up feeling a guilt rise up in me before I tried to, tried to.Before I could Midoriya grabbed my wrist making me stop, with the adults eyes diverting from us or the adults leaving just as I hear Midoriya's raspy voice.
"P...please...s...stay..."My eyes widened before I hugged him his head resting on my neck as my hormones went lose with a soft and tender care that I felt, and that showed the care I wanted to show for him.The desperation that held me closer to him, to protect him.

With the adults
"Did you see those two?They remind me of us when we were young."Present Mic said with a chuckle
"No... there more like idiot versions of us, though I can't say we didn't have any rough patches,"Aizawa says back with a chuckle
"Come on we weren't that bad!"present mic protested with a laugh
"Nah we were worse now then back then,"Aizawa says as he stars in the other males yellow eyes that yelled 'hi!'.
"How come?"the yellow haired male asked back
"Because I just can't keep my hands off you,"Aizawa says huskily as he pushes his 10 year long boyfriend and soon to be husband against the wall.
"Haha, I bet I'm worse,"The blonde whispered huskily as they looked in to each other's eyes.
"Let's see about that at the teacher's lounge~"Aizawa purrs as he leads the other teacher into their secret hideout.

Time skip(Midoriya's POV)

//dream\\
"His class is omega,"a doctor's voice echoed
"What!Do you mean MY fucking son is an OMEGA!!"a deep voice boomed
"I'm sorry but yes,"the doctor said back before looking at me with disgust
"Can we change his hormones?!"a young women's voice muffled against her hands.
"I'm sorry we cant,"the doctor said as he shook his head.

That night I stayed awake in my small bed that held my 4 year old body in the covers.I heard my dad yelling awaking me from my empty thoughts.I heard them yelling and talking catching my attention.I went downstairs to see both my mom and dad speaking with each other, arguing.
"I told you I have to go!"My father yelled with a tired, sad and angry voice being hissed at my trembling mother.
"W-we can adopt!We can give him away!We can change please!"my mother cried with sorrow leaving her mouth as she spills her truths and her lies.
"No!Im number 1 in this company and I don't want that on my record.I don't want to take advantage of him when he has his heats.I don't want to ruin what we have!I don't want to ruin my reputation.Ill give you guys money each month so he can be happy.Just!Just tell him that I went away for a while or something!"he said his voice clenching with tears as he looks back at her before hugging my mother, his hand reluctantly grabbing softly on the door knob."I need to go.Bye,"he said and I knew he wouldn't look back, he wouldn't because if he did he would remember that his only son is a weak omega who might as well be thought of as dirt.As the door closed my mother cried, not a huge sob, no just tears.Silent tears that tainted her cheeks as she tried to wipe them away, failing as she turns around.And she sees me, she sees my head peak out of the door of my bedroom as her eyes darken and she gives me the last smile I see on her face for the rest of my life.

My eyes snapped open my breathing quick as I feel sweat run down my body as I pant, pressing my hand against my forehead as I try to breath.Breath.My breath hitches as I see Todoroki look at me with concern swirling in his eyes.I look at him as he looks at me, but I don't speak, I don't breath, and I don't move.I take a breath before I speak.
"W-where am I?"I ask with a shattered voice and a raspy throat.
"You have a fever.You should rest before we head to the dorms,"Todoroki says as he looks out the wind were the moon shone out of the clouds.I sighed before resting my head on a pillow before looking at Todoroki who just looked out the window.I felt my body shiver uncontrollably as my teeth chattered.
"Do you need more blankets?Should I get the nurse?I should get the nurse,"he says but I couldn't, no I wouldn't let him go.I needed him to stay.To stay, with me because I love him.I rested my head against his neck as he laid down on the bed his hair tickling my forehead.
"Hmmm....Todo...please stay...so cold..."I say with a cough, groaning as I nuzzled my head in his chest as his chin rested on my head.
Eventually after a few hours I was given medicine and taken to the dorms feeling the chilly air hit me and made me shiver as I leaned on Todoroki but before we got to the dorms something...something hit us...hard.

Todoroki's POV
I walked as Mudoriya leaned on me before I saw this shadow behind us.I looked behind us and saw a black hooded man walk behind us his face hidden in shadow.I jumped away as I saw more people walk toward us.
"Hey!hey!Ain't this an omega!"A male said excitedly as he looked at another guy.
"Ya!Boss'll be happy 'bout this one.Lets get 'im!"another guy said and I could already tell what they wanted.They wanted Midoriya, they wanted to claim him.I growled at them as I backed away but I couldn't escape.And after that things were blurry as I tried fighting them off before-
Bam
I got hit in the head leaving Midoriya's helpless unconscious body on the ground.
"M-midoriya!"I struggled as I tried getting away from this guys foot that pressed against my skull that made me feel all squishy.I reached for him before passing out as the man's foot slammed against my head.

Midoriya!!

Thank you for reading, and wow I'm on a roll this week with this story!anyway byee people I be tired it's like 12 so Ima sleep😑👋