9

Todoroki's POV
I woke up to this cold emptiness, and after a moment my mind was blank, just a moment.I snapped my body up as I remembered what had happened.A gang had attacked us and kidnapped Midoriya!My body started shaking and I felt my breathing quicken as I started to hyperventilate.I felt these emotions of sadness, anger and guilt.I couldn't contain myself when I remembered what happened.

"Calm down,"I stopped, snapping my head to see Mr.Aizawa, Present Mic, and the principal standing beside me with tired and worried looks.I glared at them, feeling my heart shatter.
"Why?Why tell me to calm down when Midoriya was kidnapped.WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CALM DOWN!!"I growled, no my alpha growled, no it wasn't just him it was both of us because I knew that I was mad.Mad that I couldn't save him, mad I could help him.Im still mad because I'm weak, and I can't help anyone find him.I looked away from the adults and so did they.Tears fell down on my hand as I clenched them, feeling this overwhelming sense of despair.All the adults left knowing they couldn't help me.Knowing they couldn't save him.I cried and cried because I felt weak and I was, because if I wasn't then I'd be running to find him.But I'm not, I'm not going crazy as I try finding someone who slipped out of my grasp, all I'm doing instead is laying in bed crying.Crying because I know that it's hopeless.Its really hopeless.

Teacher's meeting
"Attention we've been notified that a student has been kidnapped by a gang who might sell him because he's an omega!"The principle shouted
"Good ridence than, its an omega we shouldn't save them,"a teacher says and then principal Nezu glared at them almost automatically making the teacher flinch.
"If you have any problems with omega's then it's best you leave.Because we're going to be saving an omega from that unknown gang!"he announced and everyone cheered as 2-5 other teachers walked out with disgusted looks on their faces.You see they hated omega's just like the other 25 percent of the population.But theirs still the 75% of the population that have accepted them or thought of them as equals or even more.But those adults would find it a lot more difficult to find Izuku Midoriya the omega then they previously thought.

4 months(todo's POV)
It's been 4 months and I can't take it.The police got involved after they heard about the kidnapping but still.They haven't found him.And I've decided to use my nose to get to Midoriya.His scent.That beautiful pear scent that intoxicated me from when I first met him.I am going to use that scent to see exactly were he was taken be even if it costs me my life I'll find him.Even if I lose.Even if theirs that possibility that I WON'T find him.I still need to try, because I can't stand around to see everyone else look for him while I'm stuck writing notes and doing homework.Because I love him.I love Izuku Midoriya.

Thanks for reading and just to tell you the next chapter won't go straight into the rescuing it will be Izuku's POV of what he's went through before Todo comes and finds him...opps did I give a hint..anyhow byeeee