1

Izuku's POV
I woke up to the familiar gray ceiling above me.My mind was blank as if I had no mind but I slowly pushed myself up to get to my morning routine.I walked into my bathroom and looked at my face.My unkept hair was swaying left and right as my eyes flickered from my face to my neck to the bathroom floor.I splashed water on my face making me shiver but helped to begin waking me up slowly.As I did my routine my mind stayed blank before my mind started to pick up some thoughts of the days to come.I walked out of my bathroom, into my bedroom to see my new uniform hanging on my closet door.Thats when the memories came back.I was enrolled into UA high, the best high school in all of Japan or so it's been called.I had low hope to ever, even be in the high school but when I had the chance to talk to the principal, he had seen what I had to offer as he put it and enrolled me into class 1A.Disbelief washed over me quickly, I had signed up for different high schools, sure but to get into such a good school was more that I could imagine.I slipped on the uniform before putting on the suppressants  that hid my scent from everyone around me to make me smell more like a beta since my mother hadn't wanted anyone to know.And then I walked out of my bedroom to the open hallways of my small house.I heard the dawning silence and felt sadness slice over me as my sad thoughts consumed me.Ever since my mother and father found out that I, there only child had been an Omega they left me.Of course they didn't leave me alone but after finding out my father left my mother and I.And until I went to junior high, before my mother left me to get consumed in her work.I walked downstairs to see the sink consumed with dirty dishes and dirty contours that stained the Once white, and clean kitchen.I sighed before walking to the front door and putting on my shoes and heading out.I felt the chilly air as it hite my cheeks before I pushed through my tiredness and walked to the big building that was my new school.

I walked into the classroom to see the one and only Katsuki Bakugo who is my childhood friend/bully, arguing with a serious looking student who asked him to take his feet off the desk.The serious one's sent smelled..well serious.I looked around the room to see more students who caught my eye.There was this cheerful looking girl that was walking up to me that smelled like a beta.As for the serious looking one he had overwhelming alpha hormones like Kacchan did, and so did a few others in the room.

"Hi my names Ocacho Uraraka what's your?"she asked making me blush, she was talking to me so casually it was very unknown to me for someone to be talking to me so easily but I just went with it.

"Hi my names-!"I started to say but I heard someone yell at me, interrupting me all together

"Deku!!"Kaccanh yelled at me making me flinch, his Alpha hormones flared at me making me shrink at his angry way of communication.

"K-kacchan...!"I stuttered out as I stepped back from both of there overwhelming emotions.Before I could say anything else I heard a huffing sound behind me making me jump before looking at the source of the sound.What I saw was quite surprising it was a caterpillar looking thing down at my feet but I could tell that it wasn't some big abnormal caterpillar, no it was our lazy, tired and intimidating homeroom teacher, who was pouring intimidating Alpha hormones that flared up my nose.I backed away fearfully as he got up and went past us before clapping.

"Get to your seats, class is starting!"he exclaimed with a bored and tired expression and a gruff voice that boomed at us before we sat down at our respective seats.This was going to be a long, long first day.

Hello!Im the author, hello, hi so I hope you enjoyed reading this first chapter and I promise that I'll try and update soon anyway thank you
And goodbye!

(Pls read my other tododeku's, If you to are someone who loves tododeku)