21

Kirishima's POV
"I need to talk to Todoroki,"
The words flowed out as I looked at Uraraka seriously.
"Um...he still must be in the nurses office."I nodded, leaving to find the alpha.
I knocked at the office door, hoping that I wasn't troubling the alpha.
"...come in..."a voice said and I opened the door to see Todoroki looking at me his eyes glowing red.He looked at me then back to the window."Why are you here Kirishima.."he asked, his alpha clearly pissed that he wasn't near his omega.
"I..."I couldn't say, why was I Here.
"If Your here to ask questions then ask the teachers, they already drained me dry,"his voice sounded sad, empty, clearly being affected by not having his omega by his side.
"I wanted to know how your feeling..."I said and I knew that just made him angrier.
"You wanna know how I'm feeling.I feel worthless, fucking pathetic..."he growled his red eyes darting to me with anger.
"I'm sorry, sorry that you couldn't protect him,"I say, contemplating if I should comfort him my foot already stepping forward.He sighed his eyes going back to normal, but not, they looked clouded, and sad.

"I'm sorry,"

Please be okay Midoriya, if not for me for the alpha that loves you the most.

4 months later
It's been 4 months and Todoroki hasn't been acting like himself, he's being reckless and selfless, trying to find Midoriya before he losses him forever.I wish I could act like that.But I can never do that.

I've decided something, I've decided that when Midoriya comes back I'll be closer to him, I'll be his friend if not his best friend, I want to help him, anyway I can.

The teachers told us this morning that they found him.I couldn't help but feel relieved, and happy that they found him.They told us that he was at a hospital with Todoroki who found that his own father bought Midoriya from the gang, fortunately, so Todoroki figured it out right away. They told us that we could go if we wanted to after school, and so we did.We decided that 3 of us would go today and in the morning another 3 and then in the afternoon another 3, so on and so forth.I was in the 3 that would go today after school.School ended quickly and me, Uraraka and Iida went to see Midoriya at the hospital were he staying.We told the women at the front desk that we were going to see Izuku Midoriya.When we went in, we saw something that was horrific.Midoriya was lying in bed, the hospital gown road off his shoulder, his face looking dead, and it looked like he hadn't eaten in weeks.Todoroki stood up quickly and his gaze landed on Iida immediately.

"Get out!!"He growled viciously at Iida his eyes glowing a vibrant red.

"Todoroki, it's okay he won't do anything,"Midoriya said in this low calm whisper.Todoroki looked at him before nodding reluctantly, but still sat very close to Midoriya, as if trying to protect him.
"It's nice to see you Midoriya how are you?"I ask before anyone else
"I'm fine,"he says but I know he's not, but it's not my job to make him feel safe, it's the alpha's.We talked for bit, not really talking but enough to break the tension.Once visiting hours were done we left, Todoroki leaving after us, still wary of us.

After a few weeks Midoriya was discharged but something didn't seem right.And that's when we were told that Midoriya's mother had tried to kill him, luckily Todoroki was there to stop her so now he lives with Aizawa.People from other classes have been saying awful things about him, I can't take how much hatred people have for us omega's, it's not right.Its lunch time and Midoriya has finally come back to school.I was planning on talking to Midoriya but I couldn't find him, and I didn't see Bakugo either.I decided to go and look for them when I heard.
"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL TREATMENT!!YOUR JUST A FUCKING OMEGA!!A WORTHLESS FUCKING OMEGA!!"It was Bakugo screaming at Midoriya, my hands clenched in to fists as I heard this.
What the hell!Why you!Bakugo!Why the hell are you doing this!!
I scream at myself before running away, finding an empty hall way to cry in.

Why the hell...am I so mad

I didn't know how long I was crying but I eventually came back to my senses to see Bakugo looking down at me in confusion.
"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT TO  MIDORIYA YOU HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM YOU HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS FAMILY WHY THE FUCK WOULD SAY THAT!!"I screamed my eyes wet with emotion as anger rose from my hormones.
"I.."He was about to say but I interrupted.
"Don't fucking talk to me until you change how you view omega's because you know what? I'm an omega.So you should decide, do you want to spend time with a worthless omega like me,"I hiss, not caring if this messes everything up, because it dose and maybe that's okay, maybe I want things to get messed up.

Do I though?Do I?

Maybe I do.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed and I'll update soon maybe who knows,
Bye