15

Todoroki's POV
I never thought that classes could be so long.I mean spending almost 1 1/2 hours for each class, seems excessive.Although I think that's only because I'm excited to leave, which I never really am.Seeing as me and Izuku are behind now, but now I get to have Izuku meet my mom there's a lot to look forward to.Mom...I haven't seen her in years, I don't even know how she'll react, how she'll feel.I...I couldn't bring myself to visit even then, if I hadn't....if I had mind my own business she wouldn't have been pushed over the edge.She would have still been the kind-hearted women she was.
"...oto.....Shoto!!"I heard someone yell at me making me snap my head up."Are you okay?"It was Izuku.I nod before kissing him on the cheek.
"Sorry I was spacing out, what is it?"I ask with a smile
"Uh....let's get lunch..."he says his fingers pinching his skin awkwardly.
"Sure, let's go!"

We walk through the halls in silence.When we finally get to the cafeteria, classmates and even student from different classes are whistling as we walk by our hands close together, as if we're about to touch.Izuku's blushing and I'm standing next to him, feeling my pride overflow me.We ordered our regular food as we talked.
"Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya, you two have spent a lot of time together, are you two dating?"the schools news reporter asked and I smirked already getting an idea.I grabbed Izuku by the arm and pressed my lips on his, kissing him roughly.I heard squealing and whistling as well as clicking, flashes of light on us.I wrapped my arms around Izuku's waist as I pulled away and smiled as I looked at his flustered face and wide eyes.
"...Sho!!Why'd you do that!!??"Izuku whined and I couldn't help but laugh, he was so adorable.I heard more squealing as we talked more, almost like we were in some sort of tv drama.
"Well I wanted them to see how cute you are when your blushing~"I purr at him, as he blushes more, my hand gripping his ass.
"...S...ah...hho...~"he tried to say but surprised squeals erupted from his mouth.I chuckled as every girl squealed and aww'ed at us.It took a while before everyone calmed down and let us eat.We eventually decided to leave the cafeteria early, but before we got to class, we stopped by the teachers lounge.
"Hey Todoroki, Midoriya!"Present Mic and Aizawa walked over to us, waving and smiling.
"Aizawa!Mic!"Izuku grinned at them, as they showed off their relationship, holding hands and looking happier than usual.
"Where are you guys headed?"Aizawa asked as if we were some old friends of his.
"We're going to class, seeing if we can do some homework, before we leave after school."Izuku says his eyes sparkling with joy.
"Where are you going after school?"I've noticed that Present Mic and Aizawa have decided to do the parent role, ask questions first before the whole 'go ahead do whatever' thing.
"We're going to be visiting our moms,"I say after getting the go ahead, from Izuku.
"Oh...that should be good...you haven't seen them in a while right?"Present Mic asked awkwardly.
"Uh yeah.."we both say in unison
"Well we should be going,"Present Mic said, pointing toward the teachers lounge next to us.
"Wait, Aizawa I wanted to ask you something!"I stat surprising everyone around me.
"Sure...Hizashi go on ahead.."Aizawa said his normal bored voice coming back in to flourish in.
"Midoriya go on ahead to, I'll be right behind you, so get your cute butt to that classroom and start with the homework,"I say with a grin, my eyes shinning with mischief as I make him blush.Once they walk away I finally get to asking what I've wanted to ask for awhile.
"How were you able to control your alpha, when Izuku was in his heat on the first day of school?"I asked, curiosity rolling off my tongue.
"Why ask now Todoroki?"Aizawa asked his eyes turning a bright yellow.
"Curiosity, that's all,"I say back, shrugging off his dominance.
"Haha, well no point in hiding it, Mic is my mate, and Alpha's who have mates..."he starts to say before I cut him off
"Don't get affected by other omega's heats!"I almost shouted out, and by realizing this I immediately feel stupid for not knowing.
"Bingo!Its true."Aizawa said his expression and his voice still not changing from his bored and tired look.
"Okay, well thanks for telling me Aizawa, I should probably get back to Izuku,"I say as I turn feeling embarrassed at my own stupidity for not knowing that.
"Hey,"Aizawa calls out and I turn back and hum in response."You know he's not safe right."I turn to him quickly as I search his expression."You know anyone can take him from you, you aren't even mates...you can't protect him forever....anyone could snatch that sweet, sweet omega away from you,"those words broke me, because I knew sooner or later I wouldn't be able to keep protecting him unless he becomes my mate.I knew this yet...I don't want to force it on to him.I charge at Aizawa my vision turning red, my alpha going for the kill.But before I can touch him he flips me over making me hit the ground knocking any sanity I had left.Before I knew it I had turned into my wolf form, truly losing any hope of shrugging his comments off.I growled at him, my teeth flared, my options limited on what I should do.I charged again but he again hit me down to the ground this time pinning me.
"Don't worry I won't touch him, wolves that already got mates can't mate another wolf unless their mate dies."he explains and for a second I feel my alpha relax."But I can't promise for any other alphas that might want him for themselves."as he says that my eyes glow with pure red blinding me, and my alpha already wanted to run to Izuku and hide him away from the world."So...take care of him..."Aizawa whispered and I could feel that his dominance was hiding his love, and worry for Izuku.I turned back into my human form and looked at Aizawa, Haft glaring Haft...just looking..at him, his expression and his eyes.His eyes that shown with worry.
"Why?"that's all I had and needed to ask.
"I wanted to make sure you really care for him, as much as I do...see if you'll risk your life for his happiness..."my eyes widened as I saw a smile on Aizawa's face before he got up leaving me on the floor with shock mixing in with the happiness of knowing that Aizawa has his caring side for Izuku.
"Thanks I guess...."I say as I get up and we look at each other and I think we've had a serious boding moment.
"Take care of him, please?"Aizawa pleads, bowing his head
"I will, now I have to go, see you later Aizawa,"I say and he hums a response as he reaches for the door handle.I smile as I walk toward the classroom.