26

Hope you guys like this drawing😊
Shoto's POV

Cold

My eyes opened abruptly, and as I looked around I knew he was gone.Aizawa, present mike and principal Nezu were looking away from me, shame sliding through their faces.I sat up, my gaze cold as my eyes lingered away from them.
"What happened?"I said, my voice coming out in more of a crock than I wanted it to be.
"The people we suspect kidnapped Midoriya a few months ago, broke into the dorms.Im sorry they kidnapped Midoriya,"My eyes glowed a fierce red, and before I knew it I was already up trying to find my mate, trying to find his beautiful, enchanting scent."Todoroki wait!"
"Don't tell me to wait,"my alpha spit out, my hormones going on a rampage.
"Please!Midoriya wasn't the only one who got kidnapped Todoroki,"I stopped, my eyes drifting to Aizawa as he spoke.
"...Kirishima was kidnapped too..."My breath hitched, Bakugo probably is going to act like I am, maybe even worse.I turned to them and listened as they suggested things.
"You could go and try and find him but that'll take to long, but you do have your mate bond with him, so you could get a sense of where he is, your the best chance we have in finding him,"Aizawa said and I could tell it took him all his strength to control his wolf.My glowing eyes flickered before turning to there natural colors.
"Fine,"I growled out.The teachers nodded, relieved, I'm sure because if they hadn't spoken I'd probably search the whole city to find him.

Teacher's(Aizawa's) POV
We told Todoroki to concentrate, and that it'll help him get a grasp at where the omega's are.My eyes glowed red as we walked out the nurse's office.My fist rammed in to the wall.Everyone was looking at the ground ashamed.
"Damn it,"I growled, my wolf seeping out slowly as my eyes vibrated a bright red.Hisashi, wrapped his arm around me and I tried not to get even more mad.I slipped to the floor, Hisashi following as I drown in dismay.
"I could have saved him..."my voice whispered out, quietly and I knew that I wasn't the only one thinking that.
"We shouldn't dwell on what we could have done we should focus on what we can do right now, no doubt Todoroki is trying his hardest to find the boy as much as we are."Nezu said his voice felt like a wave of seriousness, that took me off guard for a moment before I straightened and nodded, allowing Hizashi to hold me, as if I was the one that was disappearing.

Izuku's POV
Cold
That's the first thing I felt as my eyes slowly opened, but it didn't feel like me, no, it was my wolf, controlling my movements.The little control I had, I soon figured out I couldn't utilize, realizing quickly that sharp chains wrapped around my body.The body of my wolf that I very quickly realized I had not turned in to voluntarily.My vision was blurry, and distorted as my brain told me fiercely that I was losing to much blood.Light shone from a door and my eyes or more specifically my wolf's eyes adjusted quickly to the sharp light.My wolf growled, threatened by the intruder, but that didn't last long my blood froze to ice, as I saw him.

"Well, well, look who decided to wake up~"he purred, and I growled my tail tucked between my legs.The chains scratched and slid across my body as I tried getting away from him, but the stone floor made my paws slid."It's been a while Izuku Midoriya~"

Dabi!!
I growled, howled and barked as he came closer.
"You've gotten a mate, I can tell.You smell like an alpha."his voice went cold as his eyes glowed blue.He came closer his hand inches away from my bloody green fur.My jaws snapped, his hand snapped back as his eyes glowed fiercely, his mouth curving into a smirk.And that's when I could tell.If he could he'd mark me here and now.The chains sunk deep into my flesh as I tried backing away, to no avail.His feet slid on the floor as he went behind me.His fingers slipped into my fur, a shiver rolling down my spine.
"It's been so long hasn't it,"he said as his fingers slid against my spine.I growled lowly as he walked behind me."Don't worry I can't touch you, not unless I wanna get killed by your mate.But~"he started to say as he slid back to my front."This isn't the same for your friend though~"he purred as he walked up to a dot of red at the corner of the room.
"Eijiro Kirishima~"he said his alpha's voice licking the air with dominance.The red ball turned into a confused and scared wolf."Hello, omega~"he said and Kirishima's omega wanted to obey the alpha in front of him, his instincts taking control.He turned into his wolf form, black fur spraying out, as he circled the omega.His body stretched as he started sniffing the omega, as he started to lick the omega, his body going over the willing omega, about to take him.

Knock knock

An annoyed growl came from the wolf as he stretched his body, his fur turning into skin.
"Damn, such a cock block,"he growled in a whisper."Come in!"

"Dabi,"a women's voice called as she opened the door more, to show her face.

Mom!?

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed and ya I'll try and update this story soon(oh ya and btw people I've been thinking, once I end this story, which of course I'll give a heads up on, I will make a continuation of this story like a prequel/sequel or something, but pls any readers tell me if that is something that you'd read, I'd love a second opinion!!
Bye!!