3

Todoroki's POV
I stared at the front of the classroom not paying attention to anything.My alpha is going crazy wanting to be near Midoriya even if I can't have him just yet.I sighed before feeling someone tap there finger on my shoulder.It was Aizawa he leaned toward me before whispering.

"Midoriya is awake, you can go see him now,"he said and I almost jumped up, running.I nodded feeling my alpha's excitement rush over me.As Aizawa walked to the front, before excusing me and finishing the lesson that I had no understanding about.I rushed out the door to the confusion of my classmates that were getting slightly jealous of me being able to skip the boring lesson.I walked quickly to the nurses office my mind going a million miles an hour.I finally found the nurses office to find the nurse opening the door.

"Ah!"I heard myself say unexpectedly before she smiled at me.

"Oh now you must be Shoto Todoroki, Midoriya is in here now but I need to get some files so could you watch him for me?"she asked and I hesitantly nodded."Oh don't be so hesitant I trust you I mean you did fight off all those Alpha's and saved the boy you should at least see if he's alright,"she chirped before walking away leaving me in-front of the door with the sweet smell of an omega in heat.I sighed before opening the door to see Midoriya looking out the window before looking at me.His green eyes sparkled curiously as the sun reflected off of him.We locked eyes for a second before we turned away.

"Um...you must be Shoto Todoroki..."hearing him say my name made me blush with my Alpha's lust for him strong in me.

"Ya I am,"I said before leaning on the closest wall I could find as I looked away from him not wanting to lose control anymore.

"Oh the nurse said you saved me from those Alphas..."he said quietly almost as if he was embarrassed...?

"Um yes?"I say uncertainly

"Thank you for saving me,"he says before bowing in gratitude.

"No it's fine, it's fine, besides I did that because I wanted to,"I whispered to him making him blush I couldn't help but smirk and stare at his cute face, I wanted to dominate him to thrash myself into him.Before I could think about anything I was already on top of him.He yelped as I licked his neck before quickly gathering my bearings and jumped away from him my body hit the wall with a loud bang."Im sorry I need to go before I lose control,"I say with a sad and guilty expression as I saw Midoriya's shocked and scared face.

"Wait!"Midoriya yelled out making me stop in my tracks."um could you...could you walk me to my house..?!"he yelled out making me look at him in shock.

"Midoriya your in heat...if I stay with you any longer then I might..."I started to say but I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence.

"I know but...I can't walk home..if I do than I might get attacked..and I'd rather be marked by you then any of those Alpha's on the street!"he exclaimed and my body froze.Imagining some Alpha marking him made my blood boil.I couldn't refuse him.

"I will but only until we get to your house,"I say with an unknown feeling washing over me.

"I'll be waiting out the door until your ready to leave,"I had to cool off, my mind was racing with dirty images with him.I was getting turned on even by the thought of being able to mark the sweet omega.My alpha's going crazy with lust but I concentrated on the only thing that would make this lust disappear.

If anyone else were to mark him before I could

My eyes glowed a bright red at the thought, anger is what overcame the sexual drive I felt for him.I only had to walk him home, then I could forget about the lust I felt for him.

"Are you okay Todoroki?"I heard Midoriya ask making me jump.

"Um ya I'm okay I'm just trying to concentrate, Sorry,"I said before starting to walk down the halls

"Oh no I'm sorry...I have my heat so we should hurry before it gets worse,"he says and we start to exit the building.

Time skip

As we walk I feel eyes on us I watch as alpha's stare at him.I glare at them my eyes glowing fiercely.They whimpered before running away, my alpha snickered at this, loving that I was able to protect him and keep him to myself.We finally made it to his home which was in a small apartment.

"This is me,"he says as he stops at a door

"Oh okay well see you next week I guess?"I say uncertain of how long his heat may last.

"Um I might come back on Friday so I guess I'll see you then,"he says before saying goodbye

"Goodbye...I hope you get better soon Midori-!"I started to say before I heard someone yelling making Midoriya jump his hormones fell in my nose, he was scared.Before I could ask why though a women came out the house with an unreadable expression as she yelled at him.

"What the hell Izuku the principal called and told me you..!"The women started to say before she saw me."Oh Izuku dear is this a friend of your?"she asked in a...questionable voice.I snapped my gaze to Midoriya and then to the women.

"Oh uh this is Shoto Todoroki he Uh is a classmate...Todoroki this is my mom Inko Midoriya,"he introduced us and I saw the mom's eyes flicker with interest at me after she heard my name.

"Todoroki!Like Enji Todoroki!Oh my god are you the son of Enji Todoroki the second famous business man aside from Toshinori!"she exclaimed in disbelief.My blood boiled hearing the old man's name I could tell that my slight noticeable hormones were becoming noticeably unpleasant.

"Yes,"I said trying to hide my annoyance

"Oh my gosh...!Please come in and have some tea with me and my son,"she said with excitement as she pushed her son inside the house about to tell him to make some tea.

"I'm sorry I have to decline,"I said in my most polite voice, I didn't want to be in there for only two reasons my alpha would go crazy again if I smelt anymore of Midoriya's sweet sent and two I didn't want to end up upsetting his mother by yelling at her or getting angry at her for mentioning my father.

"Uh why?"she asked I could already tell she was disappointed

"Well miss your son's in heat so it would be a bad idea if I stayed with him for much longer,"I say as I look at Midoriya his eyes darted to the ground almost like he was ashamed of himself.

"Oh yes...I see,"she says before pulling Midoriya close to her

"Please rest well Midoriya I'll see you in school on Friday, bye,"I say before they walk into there house but I had this itching suspicion that he was being abused or at least treated badly at home with her.

"Im sorry I made such a fuss at school mom,"I heard Midoriya say as I pressed my ear against the door.

"It was inevitable, Son,"the mother said with a sigh."Please be carful next time though,"she said to him.

"I will, sorry mom,"Midoriya said again

They were having a normal conversation I sighed in relief to this I didn't know what I would have done if she was actually treating him badly.But what I didn't hear them say would haunt me until the end of my days,

Make sure to use more suppressants next time, we wouldn't want anyone else finding out that your such a worthless omega.

Thank you for ready I hope you enjoyed and I will hopefully be able to make another chapter soon
Bye