20

Kirishima's POV
I woke up to Bakugo shaking me, I jumped away, groaning in discomfort as I looked around.It was early and everyone else was asleep.I looked at him in confusion before he gestured toward the kitchen.He wanted to make some food.I nodded, smiling before bouncing to my feet and walking to the kitchen, Bakugo walking beside me.He searched in the refrigerator, pulling out eggs, cream cheese, and some fresh strawberries, he then went into the pantries to get flour, sugar and vanilla extract.He pulled out a large mixing bowl and a medium one, moving swiftly throughout the kitchen.I stood there mesmerized at the sight.
"Hey, shitty hair get the pan out and some oil, were making pancakes."he said with a smirk making me smile.
So manly!!
"Are we making some for everyone?"I asked as I sprayed some oil on a pan for him.
"Sure, can't wait to see their eyes fucking light up when they see how good I am at this shit."he said smirking, devilishly.I chuckled before continuing on to follow Bakugo's directions.Slowly but surly everyone woke up to the smell of pancakes.When we were just about finished I heard squealing, I glanced behind my shoulder to the couch seeing Todoroki's head laying on Midoriya's as they rested on each other.I chuckle softly my heart on cloud nine as I continue on.Once we were finished cooking we got a lot of thank you's from everyone before we started eating.Once everyone was done eating, Aizawa came in with this devilish grin, and at that moment I knew this wasn't going to be good.
"You'll have to do a quiz tomorrow so I hope you'll study,"we all groaned in dismay, some people already getting up to go and be responsible students and study.I sighed before doing the same.I walked into my room, grabbing the notes and reviewing.But to no avail, I sighed.
"I don't understand this at all.."I muttered to no one in particular, as I stared at words, not collecting any information at all.After a while I decided to see if I could get some help from Bakugo.A flash of memory about what happened stoped me in my tracks.He kissed me, I could still feel his lips on mine, still feel myself get turned on by the mere thought of us doing something more than just kissing.
No!!He's my friend, I can't be thinking like this!!

I shook my head trying to shake away the thought.I walked out of my room before knocking on Bakugo's his door right next to mine.I waited before the door opened slightly.
"What,"Bakugo growled in slight annoyance.
"Um I was wondering if we could study together...if that's alright,"I stumbled on my words, feeling slight embarrassment for having to ask.
"Sure.I don't care,"he said bluntly
"Really!Okay than I'll.."I was interrupted, his words raw and tired sounding.
"No need to get your notes I'll be helping you with mine,"he said, stepping back so I could get in.I nodded and walked in looking around.
This is my first time in his room
Heat rose up my neck as Bakugo went and sat down on his desk chair, leaving me to sit on his bed.And so I did as Bakugo explained what the materials were I gave my full attention.
"This formula is a little tricky so pay attention dumbass,"he said his eyes darting to mine, and I picked my hands up, defensively as I gesture him to continue.This keeps going for hours until we notice the time.
"Crap it's 12:30!"I said my hands already moving to pick up my practice notes.
"Better not forget this review,"he said in a slightly stern voice before waving me off to leave.
"I won't.Thank you again for helping me,"I say before pulling open the door, and walking out, closing the door behind me.I plop down on my bed already feeling my eyes close, sleep over taking me quickly.

The next day I got up quickly, anxiety washing over me, as I got ready for class.
"Okay class, here's your test I hope you studied because if you fail you get out of my class,"Aizawa said with a devilish grin when he handed out the test.My mind went blank as I wrote the answers, not totally sure if they were right but I instinctively answered them, with the memory of my studying session with bakugo looming over me.A bell rang after an hour, as I swiftly answered the last question.
"Get to lunch, when you come back you'll have your grades,"Aizawa said, seemingly not noticing who nervous he was making everyone.I sigh as I sit down getting some glances from Bakugo, but he doesn't ask anything.After I eat I space out, my gaze stuck on the table.
"Dumbass, stop looking so worried, it'll be fine, besides you studied with me so you grade shouldn't be that bad."he said almost like he was bragging but I just gave a nervous laugh before looking away to see I wasn't the only one even Iida looked worried, and that must have put off a statement.
When we came into the classroom the grades were put up everyone crowding around to see.

Bakugo-30/30
Midoriya-30/30
Todoroki-30/30
Momo-30/30
Kirishima-29/30
Uraraka-28/30
I read my score and grinned looking over at everyone who looked proudly up at their score or cursed themselves for not studying or like Mineta just scuffed at the grade but clearly was freaking the hell out.

"Thank you Todoroki!"I heard Midoriya yell out before he hugged Todoroki, everyone looked at them strangely or shrugged it off, but the majority of the girls were snapping pictures.Todoroki looked embarrassed a faint pink sliding on his cheeks.I giggled at this before a distressing hormone kicked my once closed eyes, open.Gasps ran through the room as Midoriya passed out, luckily getting caught by Todoroki before any impact hit him.Todoroki's eyes glowed, no shined with red before he picked him up and carried him bridal style out the class.Protests rang through everyone, concern illuminating everything, I looked at the door concern washing over me.

Midoriya...I hope your okay...

An hour later we were told about Midoriya's condition.
"He Just has a fever, must have been from stress.He'll make a full recovery shortly,"Aizawa said before he dismissed us a little earlier, seeing that none of us were in the mood for lectures.I sighed as I walked with Bakugo back to our dorms.
"..."
"...I...uh...thank you again for helping me study Bakugo..I appreciate it.."I say after a while the silence deafening.
"Sure,"he said blankly, giving me a side eyed look before his eyes darted back in front of him.
"Sorry, but why do you hate Midoriya..if you don't mind me asking..."I asked my curiosity killing me.
"...because he is an omega...and because he's him..the nerd that his dad left because he is an omega,"he said and my eyes widened at what he said.
"What?What do you mean his dad left him because he was an omega!?"I questioned not believing it, not comprehending the words he was saying.
"Yeah his dad left, and his mom treats him like shit, and I guess everyone just decided that he was useless, an omega that has no worth to society,"he said blankly his expression blank no expression written.I look at him like he just did something terrible, which I guess he did.
"...do you still think this..?"I asked my gaze down with a slight disgust rising.
"Not really, I still think deku's a useless nerd, though,"Bakugo said with a shrug.I sighed in slight relief, I didn't know how much I wanted him to like my kind in till he said that.

This can't be.The next day I suspected to see some of my classmates doing what they usually do but most just sit their faces contorted in a solemn expression.I walked over to Uraraka who was sitting at a chair her face mixed in guilt.
"What happened?Why dose everyone look so serious?"I asked with a nervous laugh.She looked at me for amount, probably thinking if I should know.
"A gang kidnapped Midoriya.Todoroki's in the nurse's office, the teachers are trying to calm him down from freaking out since he was the last one to see him."she explained and my mouth dried as it opened then closed then opened again, my words finally coming back.

"I need to talk to Todoroki,"

Thank you for reading and sorry if this is being a little slow with the Kiribaku ship but I think were getting there, it'll take 4-6 chapters to really get into it so if your already tired of the recapping of the Tododeku then I'll do a #kiribaku chapter that will show when the ship goes sailing far.
Anyway bye