10

Midoriya's POV
Cold.

That's the first thing I felt when I woke up.I looked around to see nothing but darkness.Am I dead. I wish I was, to be honest, I wish I could have that piece of knowing I wouldn't be facing what I had to.
"Hey, you.Ya you sleepy head you awake in there!The boss told me not to wake you up just yet but I don't wanna be waiting here all day,"a man with a rough voice spook out ruling out the idea of me being dead.
"Stop it!You know master will be mad if you come in and wake the brat,"someone hissed at the other man
"Ya ya but what if he's dead.You know it's cold as shit in there right,"he wasn't exaggerating the room must have been in the negatives for how cold it was.
"Hmm!Fine!But If master beats you, you'll wish we didn't,"and right then I'd wish it was darker, colder.I squeezed my eyes shut as an old light blinded me but made me realize I was exposed with only boxers on.I shivered quickly as I looked at them my fear taking control of my hormones quickly.
"See he's alive,"a man with silver looking hair and a scrawny body as he looked at a dark haired male who looked at me with dominating eyes.
"Hold up, the kid's shivering.Didn't the boss say to keep him from getting sick?"the dark haired man asked as he looked at me with these dead blue eyes that made me want to hide myself somewhere, anywhere.But there was nowhere I could hide, nowhere I could escape, I was stuck, trapped.
"Ya But what can we do, can't let him be able to escape.*sigh*Fuck it if you want to you can get him a blanket or whatever, I need to talk to master,"the white haired man said before walking away and I felt my breath hitch as the dark haired man came closer.
"Names, Dabi.Now I want you to stay real quiet so just let me talk, princess~"he said and my body shivered.Even when only my wrists and ankles were tied up with chains I still felt this choking feeling as if there was something around my neck as he walked toward me.
"Come on.The boss said you couldn't get sick but let's see your face when you scream,"my body shook as he grabbed me and took me to another room that was no less cold as the last.I shivered, choked and gaged as he hit me, kicked me and told me how uselessly pathetic I am.But it wasn't like I didn't know already.I felt my heart sink in to dispare and lose as my thoughts of Todoroki and of hope that someone would help me.But it wasn't worth it.After 2 months I was told I finally had a buyer that would like to buy me for $$$$$$$$$$$$.I didn't care.No I couldn't care, I could only hope it would be better than living in that cold cement coated floor.
"Do you wanna know who the guy is?"Dabi asked with that sickening acid sounding voice as he pressed his hands against my chest, before tilting my head up with one finger."His names Endeavor, well probably not his real name, nicknames are common when someone's shopping for things in the black market."Dabi spook as he looked down at my fragile body that had gotten weaker and weaker, but I didn't feel a thing.Sure after a couple of weeks it felt like my stomach was eating me alive and that my wounds burned more than my lungs at how many tears I shed when Dabi left the room, as my mind raised to Todoroki and to the hope that he is okay.
"Your lucky that he's going to be buying you in a month because if he didn't want you unmarked than I would be marking you myself, princess~"he said and my heart ached as I felt tear brimming my eyes.But I had to let go of that wish to find someone who would mark me with my happiness in mind.But I lost that privilege when I was born as such a weak and ugly and disgusting omega.
Hate
Disgust
Despair
Hopelessness
Sadness
All of that I could feel myself add to my emotions and the emotions that I felt about myself.I hate myself.I hate myself for being so weak, and powerless.I hate myself because I couldn't tell him that I loved him.I hate that I couldn't make him mine when I had the chance, and I had a lot of chances to do that.But I failed like the fuck up I am.

So one month passed and I'm put into some clothing that has scratches and dirt and a look that makes me want to keep wearing a blanket over my skinny frame.But I put them on and waited until the man came and claimed me from the gangsters that held me hostage for 3 whole months.3 unbelievably despairing months but I can't say that I would miss the cold because once I got outside I found it hard to want to be out in the open for any longer.

Todoroki's POV
I had a plan.A stupid ignorant plan.But it was a plan.But I couldn't do that when my father was mysteriously going out of the house at night.Until one day after school when I was arguing with the teachers before going home because I had gotten suspended for a week since I started beating up any sneaky person I saw.Which I admit was stupid, not even knowing the gangs name was making this a lot harder on both me and the teachers but I had to stop and think.I opened my house door to see something I didn't expect.

I saw my dad about to punch who looked like Midoriya.My eyes glowed with rage and fear and confusion.
"What the hell!"I yelled as the two shot there heads toward me.Midoriya looked frightened and happy and sad.Really sad.He had bags under his eyes and he was so pale.Like a ghost.But what made me want to kill my father was his chest.His ribs were showing, like he was starved and there were bruises and scratches and,and...
I punched the man who stood their, punched him, and I grabbed  my father's shirt and pushed him against the wall.My eyes glowed red.With rage and anger and and...I looked at Midoriya before I let go of my father and hugged Midoriya, hugged him because I missed that sweet angel that I'd grown to love.And that's when I did something that I thought I'd never do in front of my father again.I cried.Cried until I couldn't help but let go and take out my phone to call the teachers that where shoked to have found out that Midoriya was back.I cried until I couldn't cry anymore.Because I love him, and because I was so, so happy to see him again.Even when his hair out grew itself, and his tired and sad look, and his pale bare chest, all of it I missed it all.I missed his sad but happy smiles that made my day when my father was beating me emotionally.Now, Now I just want to hug him, hug him until the teachers, and the ambulance come and take him away.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed and I'll write more later so
Byeee