7

Todoroki's POV
I woke up to giggling and flashing of lights.My eyes fluttered open before seeing all the girls looking at me.I looked at them, confused, before feeling a heavy weight lean on me.And what I saw was, unexpected to say the least.I saw Midoriya's green fluffy hair on my shoulder, his body leaning against mine.
"Shh!Don't wake him up!"Uraraka said quietly, and my face contorts in disgust But also embarrassment.I mean it's not everyday that people start taking pictures of me with my friend.Saying that I actually had friends before Midoriya.I couldn't even complain before they started taking more pictures.I squeezed my eyes shut as they kept flashing their camera lights at us.I couldn't help but want to slap all their phones out of their hands, but I hadn't.No scratch that I couldn't, because if I did I would have woken up Midoriya, and I don't think I would have stomached him waking up from his peaceful sleep.Even so I didn't feel comfortable letting them see us like this.But before I could stop them everything stopped.
"Acho!"This cute little noise came from Midoriya making us all stop what we were doing as his eyes fluttered open."What's going on?"he asked and I felt my heart flutter
"Um..."I tried to speak as I side eyed the girls who backed away, nervously.I couldn't say anything though before Midoriya's stomach growled making us both blush as we looked toward the kitchen to see if anyone was cooking and sure enough, Bakugo was.
"SHUT THE HELL UP SHITY HAIR!!"he yelled making Midoriya flinch toward me.Midoriya.He's so mysterious and so fragile I cant help but treasure him even more when I see being so cute. Bakugo was yelling at Kirishima who just nodded at his...requests, and tried to help Bakugo, clearly to no avail.Everyone laughs as I stare at Midoriya who just smiles softly at them almost like he's envious of them.Or maybe of their relationship?

Midoriya's POV
Kacchan cooked everyone breakfast, and I tried to decline but he basically forced the plate on me so I had to accept.I wasn't used to eating with everyone since I didn't have enough money to buy lunch which caused some questions from my classmates that I ignored or changed the subject of.I was happy to be able to hang out with everyone, even Kacchan, even my classmates that I barely talked to.
"Do you want tea?"Todoroki asked me while we were eating and I nodded, already imagining the taste of that green tea.Todoroki came back with 2 mugs of green tea with some sugar and I smiled up at him as he sat down and smiled at me before we savored the taste of the hot nice tea.Once everyone was done me and Todoroki decided to do the dishes for everyone, me being assigned to washing the dishes while Todoroki dried and put the dishes away.Once we were done we came out to see Aizawa walk in with his yellow sleeping bag under his arm.
"Hello students, I know that you brats thought you were free for the week but..."I already dreaded what he was about to say next."You'll have to do a quiz tomorrow so I hope you'll study."He said with an evil grin before walking out leaving groans and 'Why's!'.I sighed before looking at Todoroki who was looking at everyone else with a frown.
"You wanna study now?"I ask hopefully since Todoroki did help me catch up with school more than I could have ever hope for.
"Sure, although I don't think the library will be open,"he said and I had an idea that struck me with joy.
"Let's study in my room!"I say excitedly making Todoroki...blush?..I have never seen him blush it's actually kind of...
"Sure let's go, I'll get my notes before going to your room, though,"he said interrupting my thoughts before we started to walk into the elevator together to go to our rooms while everyone else ether go's to a quite place to  study, or just shrugged the studying off and goes with their gut, which I think is stupid, I mean for someone to use their education like it's a toy is idiotic.But I guess I'm not them so I shouldn't care, not really.

I went into my room and took out my notes that were written in sharp and jagged words.I grimiest with how much I'd forgotten from yesterday's lesson.I sighed before hearing a knock on my door.I answer it to see Todoroki holding a black notebook, that I assume held his notebook.
"Hi, come in, you can sit anywhere,"I say as I sit down on my desk chair that was almost a clear copy of my kitchen chairs.I smiled at Todoroki as he sat down on the floor.I handed him my notes and he handed me his.I looked over it and found myself remembering what was said the day before.
"Thanks this is a good refresher,"I say, smiling happily.We start talking back and forth, and I slowly get more comfortable as we quiz each other on the rules and variables.I've always loved studying with Todoroki, he makes learning worth it.
"Here have this,"Todoroki said as he gave me his notes
"N-no, I couldn't..."I stutter unwillingly,
"Please just take the notes.I'd feel more confident if I knew you'd have this,"He says making me back up before nodding unsurely.
And that's when I was forced to take Todoroki's notes.
Time skip
After the quiz I sighed heavily feeling unlucky as Aizawa again made this whole 'if you fail you'll be failed' speech making me stressed.
"Okay now go to lunch and once you all come back I'll give you the results,"he said in his tired voice and we all waited impatiently after lunch for the results.
"How do you think you did?"Todoroki asked me as I walked with him to the cafeteria,
"I don't know...I just hope I didn't fail, how about you Todoroki?"I asked
"I don't know either, and I feel the same about the not failing..haha..I'd hope that wouldn't happen for both of us,"I nodded before snapping my head to Todoroki who was smiling, and my heart fluttered.
Did he just....laugh?
30 minutes later...
We got our scores.....

Izuku Midoriya-30/30

Shoto Todoroki-30/30

Katsuki Bakugo-30/30

               •

               •

               •

I looked at Todoroki and immediately went to him and hugged him.

Hugged him....

"Thank you Todoroki!!"

Thank you for reading and whoa I did not expect myself to write another chapter so soon after publishing the last one but here I am
Anyway hope you enjoyed, Bye!!