(1) Jumpsuit

Jumpsuit

Hello! Thank you for the ongoing support for all my series, I'm back and I'll be coming with more chapter frequently now. I've been going through a situation with my mom, and her homophobic ways. Therefore, I didn't have my phone at the time. Anyways, enjoy it!

Please do NOT write this story in another language without my permission.

(If you do without my permission at least tag me in your story lmao)

"Sasuke, wake up..."
"Sasu-tard"
"TEME!"

Annoyed, Sasuke grumbled and shoved his head under the covers angrily. Naruto smiled and playfully pushed the pillow off.
"You've got to get up teme, you're still dirty" Naruto whispered while giggling into his ear. Sasuke's eyes bolted open as he pushed the covers off of him. Revealing his naked, exposed body.
"Holy wow Sasu I never knew it was....woah" Naruto blushed, looking down at Sasuke's exposed member. Blushing brightly, Sasuke immediately pulled the covers back on.
"Shut up idiot" Sasuke growled, eyes twitching, face dark, but he still managed to look as perfect as ever. That's one of the reasons Naruto Uzumaki fell for Sasuke Uchiha. Of course, the stubborn Uchiha would never return those feelings. He had a pinkie at home to deal with.

Chapter 1
Jumpsuit
"Sasuke-Kun, stop being so bitchyyy!" Sakura whined and wrapped her arm around the weary Uchiha's neck. Sasuke grunted lowly but rested his head on her arm. Slowly, Sakura wrapped her other arm around his neck, basically hugging him.
"I-I'm just really sleepy..." Sasuke admitted, thinking of the memories from last night. It's not usual to be butt-fucking a boy, especially an Uzumaki boy, but especially Nine-tailed fox holders. Even he knew the dangers of getting one pregnant, and Sasuke didn't have time for that kind of shit. Sakura pecked Sasuke's cheek and walked upstairs seductively.
"Y-y-yea love you too...." Sasuke mumbled and followed upstairs torwards the bathroom.

Entering, Sasuke looked at himself. He looked like absolute shit. His hair was much messier than usual, his work clothes now lay dirtily on his body, and his body ached. Sighing, he quickly discarded his clothes and took a nice long shower. That ought to be enough time to think about things...
shit shit shit.
*POV switch*
The only thing I can think of is last night, the only person I can think of is that stupid Uzumaki brat. A simple one-nighter turns into a weekly thing, at this rate I'm just as much as a whore as he is. I feel dirty, disgusting, and I feel...weird. I don't know how to explain this shitty feeling in my heart, but it's getting on my last nerves. Anyways, slowly lathering myself in my soap I couldn't help but hear low moans coming from outside.

--- Downstairs ---
"U-u-ugh Sai stop, Sasuke's home..." Sakura moaned at Sai's touch. Slowly, Sai pulled off Sakura's bra and sucked at her exposed breast. Aggressively, Sai pushed the Haruno girl to the door and continued to suck at her nipples. Sakura continued to bite her lip continuously as Sai removed clothing one by one.
"And? You wanted to act like a slut I'm gonna treat you like one" Sai snarled while kissing the pinkie. Their sick love continued for a good 15 minutes until finally, an Uchiha appeared with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Sasuke honey it's not what it-"
"Get out. Now." Sasuke sighed and pointed to the doorknob. Snarling, Sai left silently while Sakura looked at him distraughtly. Her eyes began to fill with tears as she sobbed loudly.
"Sasuke I'm sorry puh-puh-please!" She wailed and walked closer to hin. With every step she took, the Uchiha backed away. Honestly, he really couldn't even be mad he's been cheating for almost a month now.
"Sakura what is done is done, now go live your life with him..." Sasuke growled and slapped her arms away from him.
"F-f-f-fine, fuck you too!" She screamed and hurtled out of the door. Leaving Sasuke to think about everything that's been going on in his life.

-----
"Stupid Uchiha always...gah nevermind!" Naruto growled and stomped around the house angrily. Quickly, he dumped his sheets, pillows, and extra beddings into the washer. The poor blonde slowly limped upstairs and grabbed his phone. Dialing a bunch of random numbers, a voice soon could be heard. Blushing, he bit his lip from any sudden outburst.
"Kiba, hurry your ass up!" Naruto whined as Kiba chuckled in the background.
"Blondie, I just came from work gimme a break!" Kiba sighed. Naruto beamed, and nodded silently. Even though Kiba couldn't see it obviously.
"Fine fine, I just really need someone to talk to..." Naruto pouted and held his head slowly. Kiba went silent.
"The fucking bribery Uzumaki!"
"Let me get some sleep first, I'll text you when I'm free, k?" Kiba sympathized.
"Ugh fine..."
Naruto hung up silently and plopped on his bed. The past few weeks have been hectic as hell. He fucked a married man, he got a new job, and oh yea he's been butt-fucked 12 times in less than a year. Is that even normal? Well, the only way the blonde could get the infamous Uchiha's attention was by something the raven desired. Love. (aka s*x) That was something Naruto could give, but the price he had to pay the next day was killing him. Growling, the blonde flicked through tv channels while thinking of another scheme to make Sasuke his. Was being gay a crime, was love a crime? It just didn't make sense to Naruto but he was %100 sure that Sasuke would be his. Even if it meant getting rid of Sakura Haruno first.

"Who the hell is calling me..." Naruto growled and grabbed his phone again. It was Sasuke, and shit it was facetime too. Quickly, Naruto rushed to the bathroom and played with his hair a bit. He washed his face, brushed his teeth, and added a glosser for his lips. Smiling, he facetimed Sasuke again, In an instant, Sasuke's weary face appeared.
"U-u-uh do you need something Sasuke?" Naruto stammered, and positioned the phone on the sink handle. Behind the sink, the handle was obviously the mirror, but it consisted of 3 small ring lights for better lighting. His skin looked simply-
"Yea, are you free right now?" Sasuke questioned, and looked down at his nails. Sighing, Naruto figured this was the only reason Sasuke wanted to talk, It's the only reason they ever did talk. Well besides sex talk.
"NO IDIOT I'M NOT HAVING SEX WITH YOU!" Naruto growled angrily while sending glares at the smirking Uchiha. Sighing, Sasuke shook his head.
"Who said I meant sex, dobe." Sasuke snarled, as Naruto blushed crimson. He's right, he never said sex. It didn't matter, that's what he usually meant.
"W-w-well y-y-you never ask-ask me for anything b-b-but that s-s-so..." Naruto stammered but held his head down guiltily.

"Hn"

"Hh-hey Sasuke?" Naruto blushed madly, as Sasuke grunted in response.
"Do you ever think what we're doing is w-w-wrong?" Naruto whispered. Sasuke slowly nodded. Obviously, two men being together was wrong. Wasn't it? Would Sasuke's family even except this kind of sourcery?
"er' damn daaay!" Sasuke snorted and looked into Naruto's blue eyes. Slowly, the dull blue eyes turned electric in an instant. His smile grew, and his hair was flopped down from all the head hanging anymore.
"Alright Uchiha, I'm free." Naruto smiled, but this time Sasuke blushed a deep crimson.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2!