~ Part 95 ~

"You're brave. And you're very dumb." Evelyn reached out, grabbing my hand and throwing me at one of the other vampires. He grabbed me by the throat holding my back to his chest. "That's the one that loves you, yes?" I kept my mouth shut, biting the insides of my cheeks. Evelyn kicked my shin and pointed at Colby. "Is he the one who loves you?" The quietest growl managed to emanate form Colby all the way over there. Evelyn smirked and looked at the vampire holding me. "Have fun, Darren." Next thing I knew, his other hand was trailing down my body and his lips were pressed against my neck, kissing it in a few different places. I tried to move but his grip on my throat tightened. It was so different to when Colby did that sort of thing. The main thing being that I liked it when he did it. I sucked in a breath, a tear of fright rolling down my cheek.

"You're scared." William said, a smile on his face. "I wonder what of." Just then, Darren let out a little growl as his teeth sunk into my neck. I gasped and thrashed against him to let me go. Tears were falling more frequently now. His grip only got tighter. I began to feel weak and useless. My legs decided to stop working and my arms gave up fighting. His teeth retracted from me and he threw me onto the floor. I could barely move, rolling onto my front to cough out partly blood.

"You killed my brother." Evelyn was right beside me. Her foot came into contact with my side, hitting hard. I groaned in pain and tried to get up but she kicked me again. "You're going to regret that." She scratched my arm as she grabbed it roughly and brought it to her lips. She bit harshly into the skin of my wrist. I screamed in pain. Somehow without anyone even noticing, someone had escaped from my spell. It was getting weaker and weaker the weaker I got. I watched a foot smack Evelyn's face sending her backwards. There stood Cathy, face as red as a tomato in anger.

"Get off my friend you bi-" Horror shot through me when a vampire appeared behind her. The sound of a crack echoed around us, her head turning to the side. Cathy fell to the group limply.

"NO!" I screamed, reaching out for her. There's no way. That did NOT just happen. Cathy has to be alive still. I refuse to believe her neck was just snapped. William knocked me away from my best friend.

"Your turn." He pulled me up by my hair and pulled my head back, looking to Evelyn. She sped next to me, picking up my arm. "This is what you get for killing two of ours." Then they both bit into me at the same time. Black was all I could think of and my body just felt limp. I couldn't fight against it and I couldn't save Cathy anymore. This is all my doing.