~ Part 42 ~

Colby placed my feet onto the floor, about to let me go before I pressed my lips quickly against his. He sank into me immediately, his arms pulling me close to his body. I tangled my fingers in his hair and stood up on my toes for better reach. But we didn't stay there long. Colby soon pulled away from me, staying close to look into my eyes and breathe heavily. He was shocked I'd done what I'd done. "Do. Not. Leave, okay? I'll be out soon." I warned him, slowly stepping back.

"Trust me, I won't." I smirked, turning and rushing off to my bedroom to get some clothes then into my restroom for a shower. It was a treat knowing the whole time that Colby was just out there waiting for me on the couch. I'd heard the TV and could feel the flutters in my tattoo. I slipped on my shirt and brushed through my tangles standing in front of the mirror. "The guys want us back." Colby said, suddenly right next to me in the restroom doorway. I jumped and glared at him.

"What if I wasn't dressed?" I challenged, calming down and taking out some makeup. Colby rolled his eyes, walking up to me and kissing the side of my head.

"It wouldn't matter." He hand grabbed my butt then he was gone again. I shook my head whilst uncontrollably smiling. Just then, another feeling overpowered my tattoo. It felt like someone had poured acid on it. There was another vampire here and close, too.

"Colby." I breathed out painfully. As I expected, he was by my side in a second. I gripped my arm wanting so badly to make it stop but it wouldn't.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, reaching out and taking my hand, looking at my tattoo. His head snapped to the wall opposite us, a small window I'd blacked out towards the top of the wall but that still meant it lead to the outside. "Wait." He ordered, speeding out to the living room. I made the pain subside for a moment, at least enough to be able to move and walked out of the restroom. I saw Colby growling at someone standing on my balcony, another vampire just staring inside. Its eyes met mine and I recognised it. After staring for another moment, I looked at Colby. He knew I knew who it was so he changed into full vampire, bearing his teeth. The other vampire, Edward - an old one - looked shocked between us.

"Cacciatrice." My voice wouldn't be heard to a human but these weren't humans I was dealing with. Panicked, Edward looked at my changed state. I stormed forwards holding the stake. "Get off of my balcony and don't bother me then I won't have to kill you." I threatened, my voice lowered. The vampire glanced at Colby, who I could feel was still pissed. I just knew what he was feeling.

"I am not here to cause harm." Its voice would have fooled anyone else that it was telling the truth but not me. I rolled my eyes and stepped right up to the threshold but not passed it so it couldn't grab me and pull me outside.

"I will kill you." I practically growled at him. Colby snarled and sped up next to me.

"Or I will." I let myself glance at his face just once and I saw how beautiful it was to me. It made my insides flutter before Edward spoke.