~ Part 37 ~

"No, fuck you. I'm gonna ask questions." Tara snapped at Colby. "When?! How?! What?!" I smiled at her as Colby's arm wrapped around my waist.

"Tara." Jake warned, shaking his head. She rolled her eyes at him and got up, walking quickly towards me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Colby, motioning for Jade and Cathy to follow her.

"I wanna talk about it." I laughed, following her out of the garage. Jade and Cathy soon followed us as well as Katrina and Devyn. We went up the stairs to the room with the giant double doors. I could tell my friends were dying to ask about what had happened. Hell, I was still trying to figure it out.

"How did you somehow start dating Colby, of all people?" Katrina asked me the moment we were sat down on the bed together, each of us with our legs crossed and in a little circle.

"Um..." I didn't know how to respond to that especially considering I didn't know if I could tell them about the whole 'drawn to each other' thing. "It's kind of a long story." I replied, biting my lip. Cathy rolled her eyes and shuffled towards me.

"You've only know each other comfortably three days or something like that! How can that be a long story?" I glared at her for a second and shook my head. Devyn smiled a little, Katrina doing the same.

"I get it." They said at the same time. "You feel drawn to him, don't you?" Devyn had a knowing smile on her face as she stared at mine.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't understand it myself." I shrugged shyly still trying not to smile at them and reveal how crazy I actually was for this vampire.

"Do you find the whole vampire thing sexy now?" Tara asked excitedly. I laughed and went to answer but a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and we sped away from the room. I blinked and I was stood in a room I'd never seen before. It wasn't that big but perfect for one person. There was a double bed and a desk pushed into the corner as well as a closet.

"That's enough of that." Colby whispered into my ear. My heartbeat began to get faster and my tattoo started fluttering like crazy. He let me go, stepping back to give me space that I didn't want. I turned to him and stepped up close, wrapping my arms around his neck and standing on my toes.

"Don't be like that." I warned him, smiling. "They're your friends, too so they're gonna want to know how this happened." He looked down into my eyes and sighed. That's when a thought crossed my mind. "If you guys are listening I'll come down there and kick you in the balls. All of you." Colby laughed at me and I heard a particularly loud laugh coming from downstairs too.

"Sam and Kevin said sorry." I smiled and leaned in, kissing him for a few seconds.

"Lets go back to everyone, okay?" Colby sighed and nodded, taking my hand to pull me at human speed out of what I presumed was his room. I took note of where it was.