~ Part 33 ~

I woke up cuddled in bed as usual. My heart ached after not seeing Colby for the rest of the night. I was left really disappointed after he'd left and I wasn't entirely sure why. I shuffled around in bed tiredly then felt something very weird. My tattoo was fluttering. Just like it did when Colby was around... "Hm." I sat up in bed, tracing my fingers over the black ink. An idea came to my head that I felt really stupid for. He wouldn't be here, right? I figured why not make sure. "Colby?" I whispered to who I thought would just be myself. I stayed silent for a moment to listen out for anything. The fluttering got worse as there was a knock on my bedroom door. My jaw actually dropped with the revelation that Colby was actually in my apartment. I got out of bed quickly, rushing to my door and opening it to him. Damn, he looked good today. I looked up into his eyes, still surprised that he was here. "What are you doing and how are you here?" He gave me a smile and gulped.

"I um... I needed to see you again." My heart fluttered at those words. He NEEDED to see me again?! Holy shit! He cleared his throat sort of uncomfortably. If he could, he'd definitely be blushing. "And I came in through the balcony." I followed his motion towards the glass doors then smiled a little. He came here this early to come and see me.

"I'm glad you're here." I admitted with a smile on my face. I turned, walking back to my bed. "We should probably talk about everything." I sat down and crossed my legs comfortably, looking at him expectedly. He seemed to just stare at me for a moment. I realised why when I glanced down to his pants for barely even a second. "Sit with me." I ordered trying not to laugh.

"Okay..." slowly, he came over to the bed and sat down at the foot, as far away from me as he possibly could. I rolled my eyes, shuffling to be more comfortable. "What is it we're talking about, again?"

"Whatever this is." I motioned between us with my finger. Flashes of my parents, what they'd think, my clan, and Jade went through my mind. My parents would try to kill Colby, my clan would banish me, and Jade would... well I'm not so sure about her.

"Whatever this is?" He questioned with a little chuckle. He shuffled towards me. "I've never wanted to both bite someone and just have them by my side at the exact same time so much before." He said honestly. I could tell he wasn't lying because of the look on his face. "I literally can't get you out of my head anymore."

"It's been three days." I laughed nervously. "How am I so attached to you, too?" Our eyes met and I felt like I couldn't break it for anything. I was fixed in place staring at him.

"I guess..." he reached out to take my hand hesitantly. I couldn't tell if that was because he didn't know how I'd react or because he was a vampire. I guessed it was the latter because I could see him trying to focus. "We both have heightened emotions." His hand wrapped around mine and all I wanted was for the rest of him to be just as close to me. I gulped, staring into his eyes still.

"So what is this?" I finally found my voice and my muscles as I crawled towards him, sitting on my knees and staring him directly in the face. He watched me with the smallest smirk I'd ever seen. One he was trying to hide.

"I don't know." He mumbled. "But I want you." His voice went coarse, full of what I could only describe as lust.

"I want you too." I reached up and touched his face, which was going between vampire and human every few moments. "So... what are we going to call this?" I came closer to him, my lips just touching his. He leaned all the way forwards to kiss me. I couldn't move anything but my lips as I kissed him back. Slowly, he pushed me down so that I was lying beneath him, his body pressing mine against the bed. He pulled away and looked into my eyes once more.

"I want you to be mine." He growled. It turned me on. Made me want him more with a force.

"Then I will be."