~ Part 75 ~

Colby's fingers were brushing gently through my hair. We'd been lying in his bed for a while in mostly silence, his one arm around my shoulders holding one of my hands and his other stroking my hair. I only wore his shirt and he had a pair of joggers on beneath the covers. I was one hundred percent sure I love him and that he felt the same for me. It didn't even occur to me that the guys downstairs would have heard pretty much everything. Not until there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Go away." I snapped immediately.

"No." Sam's amused voice replied cockily. I was about to say something else when the door opened. I groaned and rolled over to face the wall so that he couldn't see me.

"Dude." Colby complained. The room went silent for a moment, the two of them probably talking too quiet for me to hear. I didn't mind, I was tired and they were annoying.

"Do you two want to be left alone?" I teased, turning and sitting up, rubbing my face stressfully. Sam sent me a smile and rolled his eyes but didn't say no.

"I just wanted to ask Colby something." He glanced nervously at his best friend before scratching his neck.

"Say no more." I leaned over to Colby, pecking his lips and getting out of the bed. I rushed quickly past Sam to get a pair of shorts and slip them on. "Want anything from the kitchen?" I asked casually, glancing between the two guys.

"No thanks." Colby gave me a wide smile that I rarely saw. It made my cheeks heat up as I skipped out and closed the door behind me. I walked down the stairs as quick as I could, going into the kitchen. I didn't want to eavesdrop but also did at the exact same time. Sighing, I went into a cupboard to get myself a cookie. That's right, the vampire house has food. A loud whistle sounded from behind me making me spin. There stood Jade and Cathy with wide grins on their faces.

"Fuck off." I said immediately, laughing and hiding my face. They both laughed with me then came over.

"The guys heard everything." Jade told me referring to the vampires sitting in the garage who could also hear this conversation.

"Well that's because they're pervs. They could have not listened." I joked, smirking and waiting for one of them to reply.

"Rude!" Jake yelled. I laughed again and shook my head at him. Cathy was smirking still, which I obviously knew the cause of. She'd been with Mike so she knew how it was so much more intense with a vampire.

"Don't even look at me like that." I couldn't stop smiling ever since I'd seen them standing there.

"Oh come on! I've been with Mike. If anyone knows what it's like, it's me. Or the other human girls but out of us two who are here right now, it's me." I shook my head at her again and turned around to get some water.

"I'm not talking about it and definitely wouldn't in a house of vampires anyways!" I raised my voice at the end to make sure everyone heard. A few loud laughs were coming from the garage but nothing much. Jade rolled her eyes.

"But we're girls! We're supposed to talk about this sort of thing." She complained, stamping her foot like a child having a tantrum.

"But you won't." Colby's voice shocked me as it was so close to my ear. In fact, his arms wrapped around my waist he was so close. Jade and Cathy naturally looked at him and the bit of his bare chest on show then away considering they both had boyfriends.

"Who says?" Cathy challenged him. A breeze and blonde hair sped past us towards the garage. Colby rolled his eyes playfully, his arms tightening.

"Ness did." Then we were gone again, back to his room.