13. Mixed Feelings

Start from the beginning

He was so moody.  You couldn't understand why.  Jungkook pulled you along as you trailed on his heels.  You could see the back of his head, and his hair ever slightly bouncing with every step.

He did try to kiss me back there...I think? Or was he trying to seduce me so he could have my blood..? He was confusing you, but just as he had a mix of emotions, your emotions were all over the place.

You didn't want to kiss Jungkook.

You didn't want Jungkook.

You didn't like Jungkook.

You didn't expect any of this. Maybe when you were younger, something was there, but it did break. Jungkook was the only one in the house that made you question where you both stranded, or where his emotions stood for you.

You stared at your wrist feeling pain from Jungkook's grip. He held your wrist lacking delicacy and instead full of strength. Your superhuman strength made it bearable, but he was stronger than you. "Hey!" You called him and he stopped to look back at you. You two stopped in the main hall. He kept a hold of your wrist.

His dark orbs were deep abysses honing information. Honing the truth. He stared at you waiting for an answer and you hesitantly spoke. "You're hurting me—" You said sternly and he quickly moved from you avoiding eye contact. He looked down to the side placing his arms at his sides in defeat. He seemed a bit disappointed, maybe frustrated. You clenched you're fists. They slightly shook as you spoke. "What...? Why are you so angry all of a sudden?"

He closed his eyes for a bit.  Then he started to step towards you.  Your heart slowly started pound.  You felt a shudder of disappointment as he walked by you.  "Why does it ever matter?"

You stood there shocked that he just passed you.  You felt a pang of pain, that you wish you didn't felt.

You didn't want him.  Why did he make you feel such ways?

"Jungkook!  You've been gone forever!  Let's go to my room and talk!"  That was Nia.  She walked passed you on the opposite side of you giving you the side eye.  You turned watching her going beside Jungkook.  She stared at him giving her upmost attention.

Your heart started to pound quickly full of frustration and nervousness.  Jungkook could see it your eyes and he could definitely hear your heart.  He closed his eyes tight and turned to Nia slowly opening them.  He stepped closer to her looking down at her, "No..."

Her faced dropped and you felt relief wash over you.

His right hand cupped her cheek and his left hand gripping her right hip.  He planted a kiss on Nia's forehead, "Let's go to my room.  I want to show you somethings..."  Nia stayer silent and you stood there shock as if your ears deafened right after that.  Jungkook walked away with Nia in his arm.

You stayed standing watching them go.  You couldn't explain how you felt.  You gripped gripped your chest feeling your legs collapse beneath you.  You sat there on the ground shocked from what happened.

The house...was that fake?  It-It had to be.  Jungkook only wants me for blood.  Why did he make me feel this way then?

"What...What just happened..?"  It was crazy how the mood around you quickly changed from being struggling with yourself, to Jin making you happy, to Jungkook confusing you emotionally.

You hated feeling lost in your own mind.  You hated feeling like you lost control within yourself.  You sat on the floor with no strength to get up.  Your mind wandered to what Jungkook and Nia were doing.

He must've slept with her.  I didn't know he—Well, why do I care?  If he wants to fuck a psycho, let him.  You sat there in silence suffering with your mind.  You closed your eyes trying to focus on yourself focus on you, and only you.

...you aren't good enough...

You gasped as your eyes shot open.  You looked around to see if anyone was there.  It sounded like a male voice, but it didn't sound like Dae.  No one was around you.  You snapped out of your vulnerable state as you were more alert of your surroundings.  You stood up, looking down at your hands you flicked your claws out.  You were prepared to fight anyone who tested you.

"Are you...still on wolfsbane?"  You snapped to the side focusing your attention on Yoongi raising your claws in defence.

You stuttered, "Did you...did you say something?"

Yoongi looked confused, "Yeah.  Are you on wolfsbane?  Why the hell are your claws out at me?"  You breathed nervously but it was clear it wasn't him.  You placed your hands by your sides as your claws disappeared.

I'm just...I must be hearing things...