•39• •Ameliorating sophistry!•

Dedicated to mananpanilover SrishtiSharma9 abirubhad teju15 Angel_v_96 namirapushi007 RishuSingh24 AsmaFathima darkangel142111 CoolPragatiswainOct rizzopallavaraayar ganusbubbles Lonesome07 destinytwinkles Nivirajendran93 star_human ManpritKaurPhull forumlove dhatri22 Malavika121 purnima17 mansi8901 nitelover esthermusimbe0 EktaJoshisemwal HadiaAnaya123 priyamunmun Annaysh313 user24776404
FallenAngelinBlack        commented on the chapter 'Unforseen malediction!’ Thanks a lot guys. Your views about this story gave me a clarity about what to do further!😘😘😘

P. S. I love you all❤️❤️

✨The response to the previous chapter was amazing and I really overwhelmed me. Thanks to all of you. ✨

||Ameliorating sophistry!||

----×----

“I cannot believe you Manik! How could be so mean to your parents and your sister? I understand that you were hurting but that does not give you the right to talk to them the way you did.” Nandini said to Manik who was sitting on their bed, pressing his forehead while she was pacing to and fro in front of him.

Manik told Nandini about everything that happened in the room after she had left as soon as they entered their room after seeing off their guests.

“Are you really this dumb or are you just pretending to be one? Did you not hear me out completely? They've literally cursed us for never to have a peaceful life together and you're here defending them for no reason!” Manik was actually amused at the woman standing in front of him because as much as he knew Nandini, she wasn't the kind who'd let go  of someone saying things about her or anything that relates to her and that too as bad as that.

“Manik, you're becoming really rude day by day. I'm not dumb and neither am I acting to be one. So what if they cursed, they were upset anyway with you moving out and then you tell them they're not even as important to you as I am and then what, do you expect them to worship you for whatever you said?” Nandini spoke sarcastically with her hands on her hips as a clear indication of how offended she felt, after telling him that he did sound very rude to her and she could gauge the way he must have spoken with his family as well.