•28• •Household tussles!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Amending Fallacies?!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Household tussles!||

Manik's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

----×----

“Are you not satisfied with the huge amount of time she is already spending with you that you've started to steal her away from my work as well?” Meisha questioned Manik when all of them were in the dining room having breakfast. When Meisha learnt that Nandini skipped half a day at work the other day and that too for Manik, she was pissed.

“You don't know what happened so shut it. Anyway I don't have to explain anyone why am I spending so much time with my girlfriend.” Manik commented rudely earning a gasp from beside with Nandini as the source. Everyone were taken aback by the way he spoke but then again no one knew how much of a delicate topic it had been for a while so they wouldn't understand why was he all tensed up for nothing at all.

“You're being rude, now. I just said don't drag her out of work. You can hangout after her work is over. What is the big deal?” Meisha remarked with anger surfacing up on her face.

“The big deal is that, this is not even her actual work. She's just doing it was a favour for you and you've been using this opportunity way too much than you actually should. Your work is what is keeping her away from me so much and when in this beginning phase of our relationship we should've been spending time together she's rather busy keeping up with some work which isn't even really hers. We are already facing a lot of problems because of the distance and I would be pleased if you lay her off some of the huge pile of work she has been dumped with.” Manik literally bursted away. He was being irritated for no reason but he really needed some kind of break with Nandini all by themselves. Ever since they had gotten together, they weren't granted with the much obvious privacy they deserved. Also, he was mad at himself for what he had done the other day at the beach and so he just had to know that this time it's going to be their forever.