•21• •Healing the breach?!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Invalidation of the 'move-on'!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

A special mention to the readers who commented on 'Invalidation of the 'move-on'!' and not just that but really heart warming messages Shruti9726 MuditaJain2569 AngleCute0 KaynatSharma Jannatulferdousafsa SrishtiSharma9 Annaysh313 nitelover  SophieNatalieJohnson priyamunmun shona_ammy aayushi2_5 RashmiSingh353 Nivirajendran93 Susiisami teddyallu darkangel142111 😘😘😘

Another mention to the four readers who just took over my heart with their inline comments _theonlydream_ , Ashkiks , A_Pani123 , teddyallu , Ahmedfireflies , deepsm27 , Jair_x , salriz , SizzPani 😘😘😘

||Healing the breach?!||

----×----

“Manik, I'm on my verge to kill someone, maybe. So you better don't stop me.” Nandini was all set to go and slaughter Avidaan and feed him to the a goat when she heard the detailed version of Avidaan's great screw-up with Navya after she gained back her consciousness. Navya apologised for a dozen of times before Nandini told her she wasn't mad at her or atleast not to an extent she was about Avidaan.

Not just that, but Nandini also called up Mukti and asked her to pick Navya and let her stay at her home for the night considering the fact that Avidaan was acting crazy to another magnitude. As a doctor and an avid follower of psychology she could analyse Avidaan's mind was in for some anomaly.

In this moment, Manik and Nandini were in Manik's room where she was busy digging holes in the floor by stomping away to and fro while Manik tried calming her down. It was just few moments ago that she recovered from a nervous breakdown, he was not interested in looking her go through with that anytime soon.

“I will let you butcher him when he comes back home but will you calm down for now? I don't want your blood pressure levels shooting up after already having fallen down once, in the same day!” he said and then pulled her back on his bed having no other alternative to stop her. She frowned turning towards him to recieve a peck on her lips in return.