•34• •Disentangling issues!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Dhruv and Alya's little one!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Disentangling issues!||

----×----

Nandini stood facing the mirror as she stepped out of the closet after dressing up in a traditional Indian attire. Today was Dhruv and Alya's son's naming ceremony and since that will be preceded by a cultural ritual, everyone were supposed to wear Indian outfits.

It had been five days since Manik and Nandini had that big fight and from that day to present they have been avoiding each other despite living in the same room and house. Manik's parents and Meisha hadn't returned yet and Cabir spent maximum time hanging out with Navya. Manik and Nandini got all the privacy that they needed but couldn't utilise it the way they were supposed to. They lived together for namesake while they actually had a lot of things caged up inside their hearts desperate to spill and reach out for each other.

She stood in front of the mirror fronting her reflection while putting on her earrings and then setting up her hairs which is when she felt a hand snake around her waist and a couple of warm breathes fanning her neck from behind. She lift her eyelashes up to establish that her boyfriend stood right behind her, waiting for her to look into his eyes through the mirror.

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Manik's outfit

"I cannot do this anymore, Nandini." he whispered into her ears and she shut her eyes in anticipation as him speaking over her nape tickled her there.

"You and me?" she managed to ask him inspite of knowing what he meant, she chose to utter the contrasting part. She barely could even begin to smirk when he caused her to hiss in pain as his teeth tugged onto her skin at the nape with an intention to give her a hickey.