•29• •Intimate persuasion!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Household tussles!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Intimate persuasion!||

----×----

Manik's outfit

Manik's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

“Though, these two haven't been together much since childhood but they are like carbon copies of each other.” Nyonica said as a part of the conversation that all of them were having while enjoying the slices of the butterscotch cake that Manik had baked for Meisha, post dinner.

“I have to agree with you on that, Aunty. I mean even when I did not know about Manik being Meisha's brother back in New York, I was intrigued about the resemblance between them that was striking.” Nandini exclaimed agreeing to what Nyonica said.

“If you knew Meisha and her parents since so long then how come they never mentioned about Manik ever before?” Abhimanyu asked a very riveting question to Nandini.

“I'm not one to answer because I even lived with Avidaan for five years and even then Manik's topic never came up.” Nandini told him in a flow but then immediately realised that mentioning Avidaan must have bothered Manik again. She looked up at him to find him giving her a wierd expression that she couldn't really understand but definitely it wasn't hurt.

“It's actually wierd that you both were apart yet so much close.” Meisha remarked with amusement.

“Manik's topic was delicate when it came to us because of him living all by himself for so many years. That's why we never talked about him to our friends or other family members.” Nyonica added to that to explain why did they never mention about Manik to Nandini.