•32• •Forlorn deviations!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Abstract detachment!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Forlorn deviations!||

----×----

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Manik's outfit

Nandini was going to meet Manik after a duration of ten long days and she couldn't be more excited about it. She couldn't go to the airport to pick him up because of an appointment at the hospital that clashed with the time of his flight landing and so she decided to head home early and do something special for him. Manik's parents and Meisha were out of town as they were visiting their relatives in Bangalore and also for some official work while Cabir had excused himself on the pretext of his date with Navya and then staying over at her place itself.

Cabir and Navya met a week ago for a lunch with Nandini which she obviously ditched due to work and during that time they clicked. Thus, Cabir and Navya decided to give them a shot by dating each other.

Nandini showered, the first thing after reaching home, and then slipped herself into a set of satin- pleated knee-length sky-blue skirt and a free-sized off-shoulder white top. She then went to the kitchen to heat the food that she had prepared in the morning before going to work for them to eat at dinner. The food would take 15 minutes and so she went back up to their room in order to set things up there as it was a mess all over.

In the span of these ten days, Manik and Nandini used to talk over facetime and phonecalls at night after work and through messages, wherever they got time. This made it easier for them to connect as there were no interruptions when they talked. Their call durations were more than how much they talked when they were actually with each other. All of this was enough for Nandini to understand that only privacy could solve all of their issues.