•30• •Stash & Show!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Intimate Persuasion!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Stash & Show!||

----×----

Three weeks later

The day all of them were eagerly waiting for had finally come- the launch party of Meisha's and The EverWillow's merger fashion house. The party was to be held in a huge party hall that was nearby to the house the Malhotra's were supposed move-in on the same night.

Today was a busy day for the Malhotra's and the Murthy siblings. Early in the morning there was a housewarming ritual for the family and close friends and after a break for lunch, all of them reached the venue of the party all decked up in their respective dresses for the night that was exclusively designed by Meisha except for Nandini and Cabir who were already at the venue without a break since the morning to look after the preparations and this weren't ready for the party yet.

“Caterers are here and they've begun with their work. Lightings are perfectly alright. The mic system is set and the stage area is totally ready just the way you wanted it. So basically we're done with everything.” Cabir helped Nandini revise everything that they had to take care of. Nandini nodded in understanding taking a glance over every corner of the hall to just cross-check once if everything was really taken care of.

“Sounds about right to me.” she replied turning to him.

“Damn right, it's done and everything looks just perfectly fine. So, you both should go back and get dressed so that you can reach back here on time, kids.” they turned to find all the rest of their family walking towards them when Aarav spoke to them.

“Yes, children, everything is so good here. We're proud of you.” Nyonica agreed to what Aarav said and added to it as well.

“Thanks aunty. All of you look so good. Meisha, the designs are beautiful. I cannot wait to wear my dress. ” Nandini said with excitement in her voice.

“It's in your room waiting for you so rush back.” Meisha said moving closer to her.

“Do you want me to drive you back home?” Manik asked Nandini beside whom he had already reached and held her hand. Nandini looked extremely tired to him and he hated it that he couldn't help her today. She had forced him to stay down at the new Malhotra house and spend some quality time with his family.

“No, Manik. Cabir's car is downstairs so we'll go and be back in no time. You take care of things down here. Also, the board members from bhai's office will come here soon so you have to attend to them.” Nandini explained the drill to Manik about what had to be done.

“And besides if we let you take her back then probably we wouldn't see you for atleast the next three hours so it's best that Cabir bhai takes her there.” Meisha teased Manik to which he just rolled his eyes.

“Come back soon, okay!” Manik whispered to her as he placed a quick peck on Nandini's forehead after a short hug.

“Bye.” saying that Cabir and Nandini left the air conditioned space where the party had to be held, to head to their new home where everything was setup for them in their respective rooms under Meisha's and Manik's supervision.