•24• •Professing ardour!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Brattish stratagems?!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Professing ardour!||

----×----

Manik's outfit

Manik's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

“Do you want to sleep or talk?” Manik asked Nandini as they finished cleaning up the dishes. She sighed. She had forgotten about everything in the past few moments where everything felt nothing but homely and comforting. It was just her, Manik and everything that was soothing, in the last one hour since he had knocked on her door asking for help to cook.

“Let's go to either one of ours' room. I do wanna talk.” she replied to which he nodded in response. They switched off the lights of kitchen and the dining area before leaving to Nandini's room.

“Do you mind, if I have a look at it?” Manik questioned picking up the scrapbook which was on her bed.

“I won't mind but promise me, you won't judge me.” she requested and he shrugged off. Judging was not his thing so that wouldn't be an issue but what was in it that made her feel that he might judge her that intrigued him.

He settled comfortably on the bed opening the scrapbook while she closed the windows and shut the drapes to switch on the air conditioner. Here when Manik was looking at the initial pages of her childhood pictures with her parents and friends she finished with her before-the-bed chores after which she climbed up the bed to position herself beside him. He put an arm around her pulling in an embrace as she pulled the comforter up to cover them.

“You have these pictures? God! We look like clowns here.” Manik exclaimed as a old picture of the whole gang from a Holi party of 8th grade came up. She laughed with him for it was true. All of them looked like aliens, too tough to be identified even.