•23• •Brattish stratagems?!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Contorted schemes?!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Brattish stratagems?!||

----×----

Manik and Nandini's outfit

Mish, stop freaking out. Bhai will help you out. I didn't expect too that Vikram uncle would react in this way but we have to cope up. We've announced the launch date which is right after thirty days from today. Just like your conference even this will be successful so just relax and take the next flight to India with bhai.” Nandini tried to calm a totally out-of-control Meisha.

Well, the current scenario was such where the party and the press conference was over without any drama but following it a huge family ruckus happened which was created by Avidaan for changing the plan without consulting him or his parents. Avidaan's cheat story was revealed to his parents but it did not affect them much aside from the fact that Avidaan's dad apologised to Nandini on his son's behalf. The bigger issue remained the uninformed announcement and a seperate business launch outside the Malhotra name which angered Vikram to another level.

Post the party so much happened that it looked like a war zone by the end. Manik and Avidaan got into a heated argument amidst which Avidaan ended up getting a slap from Nandini for calling her characterless. The guy needed medical help, she knew and that's why she did not take any further action and neither did she let Manik continue the fight.

Avidaan was thrown out of the penthouse apartment by Manik and Cabir and as a repercussion of it Vikram declared that him and Aarav's family were not related anymore. His final words to Aarav before leaving were “Don't you or your family ever dare to show your face to me again. Your shares would reach you soon and after that we are not related.”

Aarav would be sent his share of the property while his expulsion from the joint venture would be compensated with huge amounts. Nandini was naturally thrown out of her post with indemnity to her for the breach of contract by the hospital. Meisha was working with Malhotra textiles and thus all of her designs uptill today would remain with them and she wouldn't be allowed access to those designs anymore.

The exact reason for Meisha's trepidation was her restricted access to her designs. The set of designs for this start-up was with the one's she had created for the Malhotra textiles leaving her with nothing for the launch in less than a month.

“I understand that Murthy, but even if I create new designs in the next fifteen days, we don't have any sources to get the clothes made. Plus we have to set up a head office, we need to hire teams. It's a lot to do, bro.” Meisha wasn't wrong. There was indeed so much to do in such less time.