•37• •Blitzed explorations!•

Dedicated to Annaysh313 ManpritKaurPhull Nivirajendran93 Lovelyrashu priyamunmun darkangel142111 HadiaAnaya123 SrishtiSharma9 and every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Contemporary abode!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Blitzed explorations!||

----×----

“No more drinking for you, baby. Give that to me.” Manik said pulling out the vodka bottle out from Nandini's little fist which wasn't that big of a deal given that she was so tiny and not to forget hammered too.

“But I wanna drink more, Manik!” she screamed that in a very slow speed as if announcing something on a microphone. He looked at her surprisingly.

At this moment, she reminded him of the first time Nandini had ever tried drinking which was with him and the rest of the gang when they had won an inter-school musical competition in high school. They had made a sleepover plan at Manik and Cabir's place and Nandini's craziest demand sounded interesting to the rest of them as well and thus they ended up celebrating by drinking for the first time ever in their life. Manik being the sensible one he was stopped with three rounds and watched the rest of them her drunk. Nandini was the worse as the rest of them passed out but this one went overboard with her antics that night driving him crazy to another level in taking care of her.

They definitely weren't 18 but adolescence was all about making mistakes and falling just to rise above it in the best ways possible.

He felt the little part in him from high school crying from inside as if he was waiting for this since a very long time that even his conscious mind did not know about. That night was the last time they had done anything like that because later they got caught up with the high school stuff.

“Where are you lost, Manik? Manik in the Wonderland! Ha ha ha....” Manik heard Nandini crack the stupidest joke and then laugh at it by herself so hard while sitting on the dining table in Indian style holding onto her stomach.

I can reminisce later. Right now, my girl needs to be controlled. He thought, chuckling mentally.

He walked upto reach her and without a prior warning picked her up in his arms like lifting up a baby from the crib. She was startled at the sudden interference because she loved laughing. Period. “Attack! Attack! He is attacking me. Help me!” she screamed so bad that Manik had to put her down and stop her by palming her mouth. He was surprised. She hadn't changed one bit.

Drunk Nandini was and is the overly dramatic version of herself.

“My darling girlfriend, we do not wanna be kicked out the same day we have moved in so keep it low!” he muttered to her which she heard with a scrunched up nose and a frown on the forehead. Grumpy Nandini.

“Fine, I won't shout! But you get lost!” she ordered and ran off to their bedroom ofcourse tipsy. He widened his eyes at her sudden advancement but before he could even react she went invisible.