•14• •A lattice of sentiments!•

A special mention to the readers who commented on 'Upholding double-crosses!?' and not just that but really heart warming messages TheBlueCanvas salriz  yashi-ka AngleCute0 SrishtiSharma9 shona_ammy RoseShar2 starshining_luv AnushkaDhawan teddyallu user45166327 darkangel142111 Shruti9726 😘😘😘

Another mention to the four readers who just took over my heart with their inline comments Ashkiks , Nivirajendran93aayushi2_5MuditaJain2569A_Pani123purnima17 and SizzPani 😘😘😘

||A lattice of sentiments!||

----×----

Thanks for the ride, Cabir.” Nandini told him as he drove her to the City centre for some engagement shopping which she wanted to do all alone, atleast for the sake of a reason that's what she said. The actual reason being wanting to be alone as much as possible untill she will be having a company forever.

“Shut up, Nandi.” he shut her up in return just like before whenever she used to thank him. She just smiled at that and zoned out.

The day before, when Avidaan told her and everyone about the engagement that made her realise how wrong everything was going on. Instead of falling in love with Avidaan she was finding ways to go back to the safe shell she was in with the people she loved in the past.

In reality, she was in denial that she was moving on in her life with Avidaan when actually all she wanted was to go back.

Now wasn't bad, but it did not feel as the best as well.

At certain points in our lives we tend to want things that we shouldn't. Atleast they're ethically 'wrong' according to masses but then heart wants what it wants.

Now, Avidaan was going to meet her at the jewellery store in the city centre to shop for a ring she had to wear for the rest of her life when she wasn't ready for it or when she did not want to wear it if Avidaan was the one who'll make her wear it. Why was it so? She had no answer. Her heart just kept telling her something's wrong. Avidaan and her were too ideal to be real.

She wasn't in love with him so she knew him well. His character wasn't something that she wanted in a life partner. He was the best friend she could ever have but not a husband. This was just a thought of hers which said this was wrong.