•EPILOGUE•

For one last time this chapter is dedicated to the readers who commented on the previous few chapters'   zenithsharma user24776404 VasudhaMandavkar Nivirajendran93 dhatri22 AsmaFathima user62894235 purnima17 Annaysh313 Ahmedfireflies star_human abirubhad darkangel142111 EktaJoshisemwal SrishtiSharma9 forumlove mansi8901 priyamunmun rizzopallavaraayar AdyaAbhilipsa sawhneyy _TheShiningStar_ JyotiPrashantThanvi kavita_b_2004 LekhyaKarri Manan173 JyotiPrashantThanvi nmlove2read saloni01 sathya_23 smajumdar2 user62894235  and all the other readers who have voted she commented through the entire stories.

P. S. I love you all ❤️❤️

This is my attempt to give a unique end to this story for my readers, where you'll get to relive their journey as a whole. I hope you like it. It is 7000+ words. Enjoy!!

------

§ First meeting §

"I really don't want to sit with Tina, teacher. She made fun of my height and I hit her for that!" a five-year-old Nandini confessed innocently to her class teacher in front of the entire class. Nandini Murthy, since her first grade never really cared about anything. She was a carefree little bundle of joy who would burst into flames if messed with.

"That are bad manners, Nandini! And now you go and sit there with Manik on the second bench and be nice and friendly with them, okay?" the teacher somehow suppressed her laughs and said that to Nandini and pointed out to to empty space beside Manik who gleed with happiness on learning that Nandini was going to sit with him. The little Manik liked how strong she was and wanted to teach good lessons to some of his enemies through her as he couldn't do it by himself for the reason of not disappointing his grandparents.